Media DC on Conors Abdulmanap tweet: Its a cry for help

in our defense, we knew he needed help long ago...

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.
That is how pathetic like 85% of Sherdoggers are. I have hated Conor since the very beginning. He has always been what you see now. But like you said, winning blinds the eyes of many apparently.

He's Khabib's blood brother at this point. Of course he's gonna hate whatever Conor tweeted.

in our defense, we knew he needed help long ago...

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.
Man he's a casual fan, he doesn't know every tweet Conor made or the inbetweens of what happened other than what UFC has highlighted.

There's no such thing as poor mental health. It's just feeling sorry yourself.

Off-topic. Why don’t DC and Ariel do their own YouTube podcast? This RC and DC shows is lame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back