Media DC on Conors Abdulmanap tweet: Its a cry for help

I mean Chael has his own thing and a bunch of others who work for ESPN have their own podcasts. But yeah, I kinda agree, it would take away from this new show, which I don’t think is going to last thing.
Yeah that’s a good point, I think it would be different if it was a show with Ariel though

Man he's a casual fan, he doesn't know every tweet Conor made or the inbetweens of what happened other than what UFC has highlighted.
come on now... he has a podcast with DC...
he is obviously around fighters and talking about fights... that's not really casual.

He may not have seen it. Not a lot of people have known about siver's trash talk. The highlights of press conference clips don't include that. Him and Nate was relatively clean, The aldo fight he said one thing about the favela. That's it.
Come on now.
He works with DC (a fighter) on a podcast about fights.
he is not a casual.
He mentioned he commented then about how he enjoyed his trash talk. And since then, it was over the line and of poor taste.
people liked it because it was out of the ordinary, spoken by a brash men who was crushing everyone.... "so how can you say he was wrong???"

but you seem to forget and forgive far too much.
Diaz Clean? they threw bottles at each other!!!
Aldo: he mentioned it a lot more. During the "world tour", where he stole Aldo's belt (and daddy pink goof held Aldo back), or how he allowed Conor's fans calling Aldo a pussy and laughing about it....
Siver trash talk: sorry, it was all over the news, since people don't call others nazi's for no reason.

So no, I disagree with you.
It was still happening, still of poor taste and no, not as clean as you remember.

first DC liked MCg's shit talk and now he's asking for mental help for him??

GTFOH, i like DC but he's such a full time shill... MCg's schtick shouldn't have continued if someone with authority would have being directing the UFC but since it's Dana and he LOVES Mcg to the point he didn't do shit after the trolley.

come on now... he has a podcast with DC...
he is obviously around fighters and talking about fights... that's not really casual.
Was Ryan Clark ever apart of the MMA community before this show... or are you being sarcastic?

Was Ryan Clark ever apart of the MMA community before this show... or are you being sarcastic?

He's a Football player...
but on his own words, and I tend to agree with him: “Because you excel in a certain sport, people kind of pigeon-hole you into only being able to talk about that sport,” Clark said. “I was blessed to have a great career in football, so that’s what they want you to be.”

Bu then again, he continues: “I’ve got all the DVDs,” he excitedly proclaimed after a Wednesday evening rehearsal for his new ‘DC & RC’ show on ESPN-Plus. “Ken Shamrock. The Gracies. Vitor Belfort. I’ve got all of them. That’s what got me into it.

he also practiced jiu-jitsu and Kenpo

So you tell me ;)

Link: https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...wcase-mma-knowledge-in-new-talk-show-2395703/

Lost all respect I had for DC.

"OMG CONOR IS SUCH A SAVAGE WHAT A MAN!!!"

That's what you sound like. Like a twelve year old homosexual bozo salivating over a Batman poster, daydreaming of your favorite superhero as a surrogate father figure.

Except you happened to pick a nauseating, putrid excrement of a human being as your idol.

DC has always been a Conor bootlicker despite showing off his "brotherhood" with Khabib

I watched the video and he doesn't show any fake brotherhood to Khabib or bootlicking Conor

Of everyone criticizing DC how many actually listened to the full video?

Honestly, DC is one of my favourite fighters ever, but he tries too hard to be a moral example. He takes himself too seriously and is way too critical of other people's behaviour. I really can't stand virtue signaling. I'm also not interested in his views on right or wrong. Dude, you got paid to fight. That's it.

As far all of this Conor drama, who gives a shit? Is anyone HONESTLY offended? Who cares? In what way does this affect anyone? This is a fighter insulting another fighter. These guys make money beating the shit out of each other. To me they represent entertainment. They have no impact in my life. Why should i care about Conor insulting people? In fact, the more insults the better. People like drama. You, shertard virtue signaling, like drama too. You wouldn't pay for a movie where everyone loves each other and only mutual respect happens, would you? Plus, if you really don't like it, you don't have to listen to these guys.

Conor's comment was a low blow, but Khabib's comment was stupid and provocative. Khabib suggesting that god interfered to break "evil" Conor's leg (when he could be... you know, helping innocent people in need) isn't really any better.

When he called Siver a nazi, Siver should have really blown it up.
Jewish media is huge in the USA, he could have gotten Conor in some trouble.

DC is subject matter expert on crying and seeking help so he’s right!

Btw fuck Conor that was below the belt by all means

Back