Media DC on Conors Abdulmanap tweet: Its a cry for help

DC was a great fighter but is such a shill

How are you and others hearing what DC said here and interpreting it as ‘shilling’?

He just said that what Conor said was way over the line, that he doesn’t understand why so many fans continue to stick with him and suggested that the guy has mental problems.

Nah, it's just an asshole showing his true colors (not the first time either).

People need to stop coming up with excuses for everything....

How are you and others hearing what DC said here and interpreting it as ‘shilling’?

He just said that what Conor said was way over the line, that he doesn’t understand why so many fans continue to stick with him and suggested that the guy has mental problems.
Some people here just parrot what others say no matter what the circumstance.

DC:___________

OMG WHAT A SHILL

I always never liked Conner mcgregor funny first fight his I saw was against Dustin lollllll karma a bitch

Well to be fair to DC, "it was a cry for help" is about the worst thing you could say about a person you're not allowed to say bad things about.

So if this is a cry for help, which everyone can see that it is, who's answering that call exactly?

Dana?
The UFC?
Endeavour?
His management team?

Someone gonna step up here, or are we just going to keep pretending we're okay with it because MMA is just a trash sport? Anyone wanting to elevate MMA from the gutter, or is it too time intensive and expensive?
ido

i think conor's pride is very hurt more than anything. plus he simply cannot get over the khabib loss/humiliation, and now dustin with the KO and broken leg, criticism, the memes, jake paul's chain etc...it's clearly getting to him.

This guy was always bragging about his 'mcgregor' name and heritage, but he LOST the war with Diaz, Floyd, Khabib and Poirier, despite all of his yapping cringeworhy bufffonery shit talk. Now, he's going off the rails, his spirit is broken. DC is right.

He's not helping himself with his pathetic arrogance and delusion, and will only continue this way as long as he is surrounded by booze, coke, and his yes men clowns.

Conor is a savage..a warrior stuck in the wrong generation. Most of our favorite fighters are.

DC included...the crying in the ring aside.

If I were Khabib, sure, it's a low-blow. Crossing the line, even. But if I were Khabib, I'd also remember I passed judgement on a man as being evil while the other guy is good, for the whole world to see.

Who wouldn't expect someone like Conor to respond that way? "Oh I'm evil? Cool, well in that case here's how evil I can be."

Keyboard version of he started it! Meh. Let them "bang" I don't think it'll get anyone killed. Hopefully.

What is this juvenile ‘Conor is real/savage’ bullshit that seems to be the latest stop on the journey of the Conor fanboy?

It’s as if you dolts think that hurling base insults, hitting random older guys in a bar and tossing trolleys is some sort of feat of courage. Conor is literally doing the easiest thing imaginable for a rich guy: acting like a complete asshole.

so you think calling Siver a Nazi and making fun of Aldo are the same as making jokes at Khabibs father death and Dustin's wife?
...and it seems you think throwing bottles at a press conference or dollies at a bus full of fighters, or hitting old men in [pubs are all normal and acceptable behavior?

My point is: he blurs the line far more than people realize, but before people laughed at it. Now that he is losing, they are taking it a serious indication he is not really being witty or funny.

...and it seems you think throwing bottles at a press conference or dollies at a bus full of fighters, or hitting old men in [pubs are all normal and acceptable behavior?

My point is: he blurs the line far more than people realize, but before people laughed at it. Now that he is losing, they are taking it a serious indication he is not really being witty or funny.
I dont think he crosses the line. I just think he sometimes isnt funny. Still moments like "who da fuck is that guy" or "tell him I am his daddy" were hilarious

So if this is a cry for help, which everyone can see that it is, who's answering that call exactly?

Dana?
The UFC?
Endeavour?
His management team?

Someone gonna step up here, or are we just going to keep pretending we're okay with it because MMA is just a trash sport? Anyone wanting to elevate MMA from the gutter, or is it too time intensive and expensive?

That's his team/family's responsibility.

When he called Siver a nazi, Siver should have really blown it up.
Jewish media is huge in the USA, he could have gotten Conor in some trouble.
How is calling someone a nazi anti-semitic? The only people who could claim offence are the Germans who don't like been associated with Nazism just for being German. And in Conor's defence Siver does look like a stereotypical Nazi movie villain. Seems a ridiculous thing to get offended by, it would be like an Irish person being offended at been called a leprechaun.

Back