Media DC on Conors Abdulmanap tweet: Its a cry for help

DC has always been a Conor bootlicker despite showing off his "brotherhood" with Khabib

Yes he does his JOB, you should try getting one.

Truth is Conor is the UFC cash cow, but as we all know he does 100k cocaine a night and probably more than that in Pepsi, its pretty shitty we don't have mandatory training for people once they get over 100k in the bank, teach them to be good people before they can use the money.

From my own perspective:

having dealt with mental health on my own end (depression, giving up alcohol) and as a professional (ER RN), I have to modestly say that I agree with DC. Conor is not acting like a jackass, he's acting like he's bipolar off his meds or alcohol/cocaine induced inflated sense of self. It's hard to describe if you haven't seen it/experienced it personally, but I honestly think Conor is going to end up in prison, offing himself or OD'ing. Calling Siver a Nazi, talking about riding into Aldo's favela, etc. seems like some corny Irish banter (imo). This stuff with Khabib and Poirier doesn't.

Also, it's inconsistent. One time he's respectful and contrite (Cerrone, Poirier 2), then he's off the rails. It isn't normal behavior. Even for a jackass. He seems very... Antonio Brown like.

Just my 0.02.

He's a Football player...
but on his own words, and I tend to agree with him: “Because you excel in a certain sport, people kind of pigeon-hole you into only being able to talk about that sport,” Clark said. “I was blessed to have a great career in football, so that’s what they want you to be.”

Bu then again, he continues: “I’ve got all the DVDs,” he excitedly proclaimed after a Wednesday evening rehearsal for his new ‘DC & RC’ show on ESPN-Plus. “Ken Shamrock. The Gracies. Vitor Belfort. I’ve got all of them. That’s what got me into it.

he also practiced jiu-jitsu and Kenpo

So you tell me ;)

Link: https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...wcase-mma-knowledge-in-new-talk-show-2395703/

He's handling the hate incredibly well. Even acknowledging it.

in our defense, we knew he needed help long ago...

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.
<BC1>

When he called Siver a nazi, Siver should have really blown it up.
Jewish media is huge in the USA, he could have gotten Conor in some trouble.
Anti Semitic statement. Please ban! Unless you are a Jew yourself than please hate away and don’t cancel me thank you

Anti Semitic statement. Please ban! Unless you are a Jew yourself than please hate away and don’t cancel me thank you

Is his statement false or you just being a virtue signalling goy?

LOL

It’s a cry to his nuthuggers to continue buying his losing PPVs and shitty whiskey so he can continue living in excess.

I think when Dana eventually retires, that DC could be the next president. He's literally hurting his reputation to shill for the UFC. If I had the potential to become a multi-millionaire I'd sell out too

Conrat has 'white' privilege.
He can do whatever he wants and get away with it. Everytime Conrat does something people say 'I can't accept this behaviour. He crossed the line.'
2 weeks later they pretend as if nothing happened. 'Conor is the biggest star in the UFC. You can see his mindset is good right now. I see a dedicated man.'
It's pathetic how these fake people alwats support this rat and promote him.
They only semi call him out on his behaviour just for their own ego. 'I need to say something'.
Nobody cares if you critize someone for his behaviour. They are just empty.
We want to know what the consequences are.

I expected more from DC. He is acting like a company man here and as if this is not Conrat usual behaviour.

in our defense, we knew he needed help long ago...

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.
so you think calling Siver a Nazi and making fun of Aldo are the same as making jokes at Khabibs father death and Dustin's wife?

Back