DC knows whats up - not fans of him but jones haters

so what if we root for cormier because we don't like jones? what is inherently wrong with that?

this "you're a sensitive pussy for hating so i'm gonna point that out every chance i get" contingent of jones' fanbase is the most ironic shit ever for being sensitive pussies because we dislike jones

That's what I fins sickening.Cormier doesn't have a lot of true fans.They just want someone, anyone to take out Jones. Win or lose, most of them would turn on Cormier shortly afterwards.

Not really... Cheering for the opponent of someone you hate is pretty natural. Having that many haters on the other hand... Not normal.

Exactly. Very standard (and reasonable) fan behavior across the sporting world.

Having haters often means you are doing something right. Look at Sidney Crosby or LeBron.

That's what I fins sickening.Cormier doesn't have a lot of true fans.They just want someone, anyone to take out Jones. Win or lose, most of them would turn on Cormier shortly afterwards.

I do not think that is how that dynamic usually plays out. If Cormier were to beat Jones, he would earn a lot of fans from the ranks of those rooting against Jones.

You are mixing two different things here, fans who cheer against a fighter and fans who are fickle. They are not at all the same thing.

so what if we root for cormier because we don't like jones? what is inherently wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that, tbh. People do that all the time; it's a normal occurrence.

Like during GSP vs. Hendricks... Tons of GSP-haters so they decided to side with Hendricks even though they're not really a fan of his. They just want to see GSP lose.

Same with Anderson vs. Weidman. Plenty of non-Weidman fans siding with him because they want to see Anderson lose.

Nothing wrong with that, tbh. People do that all the time; it's a normal occurrence.

Like during GSP vs. Hendricks... Tons of GSP-haters so they decided to side with Hendricks even though they're not really a fan of his. They just want to see GSP lose.

Same with Anderson vs. Weidman. Plenty of non-Weidman fans siding with him because they want to see Anderson lose.

shaming someone for "hating" as a reason to be interested in a fight is one of the weirder shit i've seen on here...like slobbering over another man's metaphorical dick is much better...

Point Jones fans!

High-Five-Group.gif

Suck it "DC fans" ..even though you don't exists!

shaming someone for "hating" as a reason to be interested in a fight is one of the weirder shit i've seen on here...

Yeah, I don't get it either. I mean, obviously we won't like ALL the MMA fighters we see, and we are not obligated to do so.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I mean, obviously we won't like ALL the MMA fighters we see, and we are not obligated to do so.

You're not that stupid and let's not act like you are. That 'we are not obligated to like' has turned into a mantra and a smokescreen to justify gang mentality fighter bashing on here and most of you know it. The bottom line is, with Jones, this has turned into a quasi-cult. People actually live on this board to thread hop his threads to fighter bash. I don't expect you to admit it.I expect you to play coy and continue with dollar store psychobabble like most of you do. Or, some of you could man up and admit the simple truth.

Not what I said, but that's not normal either. Neither is being a cage fighter.

If you're implying that's why he's widely disliked, I think you're very wrong.

It's a contributing factor.

You're not that stupid and let's not act like you are. That 'we are not obligated to like' has turned into a mantra and a smokescreen to justify gang mentality fighter bashing on here and most of you know it. The bottom line is, with Jones, this has turned into a quasi-cult. People actually live on this board to thread hop his threads to fighter bash. I don't expect you to admit it.I expect you to play coy and continue with dollar store psychobabble like most of you do. Or, some of you could man up and admit the simple truth.

That "you're just hating" has turned into a mantra and a smokescreen to justify gang mentality poster bashing on here and most of you know it. The bottom line is with Jones this has turned in to a quasi-cult. People actually live on this board to thread hop his threads to poster bash. I don't expect you to admit it. I expect you to play coy and continue with dollar store psychobabble like most of you do. Or, some of you could man up and admit the simple truth that you're just mad a lot of people root against him.

Most of the things you said only apply to a select few who truly despise Jones and make it their job to hate on him 24/7. There are others, however, who just simply don't like the guy nor care for him, so would root for his opponent. Is that such a strange concept, especially in the fight game?

Also, what I said earlier is no "mantra" or "smokescreen"... It's just common sense. If I watch football, do I have to like all the football teams? If I watch boxing, do I have to like all the boxers? Some of you here take this stuff as seriously as these haters you're ranting about, getting overly defensive and sensitive just because not everyone likes your favorite fighter.

Finally, tell me, what is this truth you're implying.

DC should have went all the way and said the whole truth. And the truth is most of these people rooting for him are Jones haters/Gus fans. They dont want Bones or DC as the champ, they just hate a black champ period and none more than Jones cause he has been dominant so long. So if DC wins they will jump right back to Gus and start tearing DC apart en masse like have been doing Jones for so long until their chosen champ Gus gets the belt. Cause that's all they really care about.

The truth fucking hurts .

DC should have went all the way and said the whole truth. And the truth is most of these people rooting for him are Jones haters/Gus fans. They dont want Bones or DC as the champ, they just hate a black champ period and none more than Jones cause he has been dominant so long. So if DC wins they will jump right back to Gus and start tearing DC apart en masse like have been doing Jones for so long until their chosen champ Gus gets the belt. Cause that's all they really care about.

Yeah the truth hurts.

The guy can't seem to get any fans on his own.

Have to take on Jones haters and Gus tag-a-longs.

He should try Jones' patented "Get some fan" juice.

Hating someone you have never met that has never wronged you...

Not normal.

Seriously, you are a sissy. Sports teams and players have haters all the time. It's just because people don't like your boy is that you are so butt hurt.......

I think people actually like DC. He seems like a good dude. Believe whatever you like though.....

Seriously, you are a sissy. Sports teams and players have haters all the time. It's just because people don't like your boy is that you are so butt hurt.......

Sounds like you have personal issues since you know so much about being a sissy.

Back