DC knows whats up - not fans of him but jones haters

lelouch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Glad to see that even DC admits this fact and if he lose they will just move along.

Says a lot about Jones' personality.

The haters are more eager to be outspoken with their hate. I'm a Jon Jones fan and I don't make pro Jon Jones threads.

Says more of the so called fans.

Not really... Cheering for the opponent of someone you hate is pretty natural. Having that many haters on the other hand... Not normal.

Haha that was a funny statement. Jones trying hard to win some fans throwing out t-shirts and shit...

Not really... Cheering for the opponent of someone you hate is pretty natural. Having that many haters on the other hand... Not normal.

Hating someone you have never met that has never wronged you...

Not normal.

When you make threads/or active speak for so called "fighter" that you support you are beyond just cheering, you are on the bandwagon and when its over you will shift bandwagon. Says alot of what kinda person you are. On the other hand if you are champ, you are bound to have haters, in this aspect jones is no different.
As anderson would say, its normal.

Hating someone you have never met that has never wronged you...

Not normal.

So hard to hate someone you haven't met. /s

Replace 'hate' with 'dislike' if it grinds your gears.

no, i like dc

but yeah no one likes your boy

DC is a smart man and he hasn't been in the UFC that long. HE knows he is still building his name

It's true, but Cormier has definitely grown on me over the last few months.

Been a DC fan since SF will continue to be if he looses, that wont happen though

DC is humble. A reason people don't like Jones is because he ain't

Back