DC knows whats up - not fans of him but jones haters

So your a Hitler fan? Or Stalin? Or have you met these fine folks?

Takes a stupid person to make that analogy. Hitler killed people. When has Jones killed anyone? Or been in control of the laws of a country.

And I bet you sit in front of TMZ constantly looking at the personal lives of famous people rather than worrying about your own backyard.

Takes a stupid person to make that analogy. Hitler killed people. When has Jones killed anyone? Or been in control of the laws of a country.

And I bet you sit in front of TMZ constantly looking at the personal lives of famous people rather than worrying about your own backyard.

takes a moron to make the generalization he pulled the analogy from in the first place

It's a perfect analogy. You don't know those people but you hate them. So what's wrong with hating Jones even though you don't "know" him? Can't have it both ways kid.

I've definitely become more of a DC fan going into this fight. I think he would be a great Champion. Intelligent, articulate and likeable in a time when the UFC's numbers are lagging.

It's a perfect analogy. You don't know those people but you hate them. So what's wrong with hating Jones even though you don't "know" him? Can't have it both ways kid.

False equivalency. Clearly, Jones has neither done nor is accused of anything as bad as what the Nazis did. Godwin's Law at work with you people. It's truly fucking pathetic and irresponsible.

False equivalency. Clearly, Jones has neither done nor is accused of anything as bad as what the Nazis did. Godwin's Law at work with you people. It's truly fucking pathetic and irresponsible.

Godwin's law hardly applies here. I'm not saying Jones is as bad as Hitler. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with hating someone you don't really know. To avoid confusion over comparisons to Nazism, let's say some gangbangers. You don't know them, you don't know for sure they're killed anyone or done anything wrong, but you probably hate them anyway. Nothing wrong with that.

When you make threads/or active speak for so called "fighter" that you support you are beyond just cheering, you are on the bandwagon and when its over you will shift bandwagon. Says alot of what kinda person you are. On the other hand if you are champ, you are bound to have haters, in this aspect jones is no different.
As anderson would say, its normal.

That's true.

For years, Fedor, Andy, GSP, BJ, and Jones have had the most haters.
I only really dislike Jones out of all of them.

Well shit, I like both of them

I do like DC more though. I am a legit DC fan

Godwin's law hardly applies here. I'm not saying Jones is as bad as Hitler. I'm saying there's nothing wrong with hating someone you don't really know. To avoid confusion over comparisons to Nazism, let's say some gangbangers. You don't know them, you don't know for sure they're killed anyone or done anything wrong, but you probably hate them anyway. Nothing wrong with that.

If you have to go to convicted war criminals to make your point about someone who hasn't even harmed anyone to your knowledge outside of the cage, you look stupid.

I don't know which is more absurd: comparing Jones to Hitler or that you think you have made a valid point.

everyone is kinda retarded for engaging your blatant elementary baiting.

or are you just that dense?

If you have to go to convicted war criminals to make your point about someone who hasn't even harmed anyone to your knowledge outside of the cage, you look stupid.

You hardly look intelligent referring to a principle that doesn't apply. Again, the point is not that Jones = Hitler or Stalin. The reference is to the hate felt towards individuals you don't know.

You hardly look intelligent referring to a principle that doesn't apply. Again, the point is not that Jones = Hitler or Stalin. The reference is to the hate felt towards individuals you don't know.

It doesn't have to be saying they are equal. You just have to make the comparison.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism."

You are saying hating Nazis who are known to be guilty of war crimes (while not knowing them personally) is in some way equivalent to hating someone not approaching anything like that level of culpability (without knowing them personally) and therefore just as justifiable.

It doesn't have to be saying they are equal. You just have to make the comparison.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Back