DC is the true #1 LHW contender gus has not earned a shot at the belt

goldentoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gus had his shot and lost. and has done nothing to earn another shot. Just because he did better than anyone else against Jones should not get him another shot. he still holds no top 5 wins and has only 1 top 10 win.

DC on the other hand was the HW #1 contender and has proven he can easily make the cut to 205. DC has a much better resume and should be fighting for the belt if he is not going to fight Gus to see who deserves the next shot.

What has DC done at LHW to earn a shot?
I would have liked to see him fight gus... but i really want gus to fight jones again lol

You are doing an excellent job on becoming the most hated poster on this forum; and on this forum, that takes some real talent!

Don't you have some "businessman" things to do? Like talk about sweat shops or ufc lack of pay outs?

What has DC done at LHW to earn a shot?
I would have liked to see him fight gus... but i really want gus to fight jones again lol

his resume as a whole is more than enough to warrant a title shot. would anderson silva, cain, jds, aldo really need to do anything but prove they can make weight to fight for a title in the division below them?

You are doing an excellent job on becoming the most hated poster on this forum; and on this forum, that takes some real talent!

Don't you have some "businessman" things to do? Like talk about sweat shops or ufc lack of pay outs?

you sound like a real loser with this post. if you have nothing to comment about the OP dont post its pretty freaking simple. No one is making you enter my threads.

DC has never been the number 1 HW contender OP.

Gus had his shot and lost. and has done nothing to earn another shot. Just because he did better than anyone else against Jones should not get him another shot. he still holds no top 5 wins and has only 1 top 10 win.

DC on the other hand was the HW #1 contender and has proven he can easily make the cut to 205. DC has a much better resume and should be fighting for the belt if he is not going to fight Gus to see who deserves the next shot.

Jon, don't you have better things to do than post here?

Maybe like sign a fight contract with Gus...

DC can just sit and watch Jones fight Gus, and then he gets to fight the winner, whom will inevitably have just been beaten up in a title fight. He can improve his game, hang with his kids, and stay relevant by appealing to UFC fans on a 7th grade level by tweeting about how Jones is scared of him.

two fights at light heavy weight. one against a barista and one against a 43 yr old who has one one out of three.

his resume as a whole is more than enough to warrant a title shot. would anderson silva, cain, jds, aldo really need to do anything but prove they can make weight to fight for a title in the division below them?

All those listed are much more proven than DC imo. I just wish DC would fight someone at LHW besides a barista and senior citizen MW hendo. I wanted that rashad fight lol

white belts should not create threads

13th commandment

Gus was deserving of an immediate rematch based on the fact that he arguably won his fight with Jones but Glover was in line and deserving of a shot. DC has no top 5 wins at LHW and not even a top 10 depending on where you rank Hendo at LHW. DC was scheduled to fight Rashad to earn a shot at Jones as simply making weight doesn't deserve a title shot.

Besides all of that, Jones has run through so many challengers that there is no reason to have the top 2 knock one another out of contention. Do you not want to see Gus vs Jones II? I don't want to see DC ruin that by defeating Gus, should he do that. If Gus loses DC fights next and maybe Rumble after that if he wins another one at LHW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back