DC is the true #1 LHW contender gus has not earned a shot at the belt

ts is just trying to sell wolf tickets!!

Pretty sure beating the piss out of the LHW champ makes you deserving of at least a title shot...

Rather see Gus fight him first. He did great against Jones, nobody has been able to put him on a stretcher yet.

Gus Wins at LHW: Shogun, Manuwa, Matyushenko, Hamill, T. Silva
Cormier wins at LHW: Hendo, Cummins

Who deserves a shot at the LHW title?

lol DC is no true anything. Beating old man Hendo who's had a poor showing in recent years and out of the blue Cummins doesn't mean much.

his resume as a whole is more than enough to warrant a title shot. would anderson silva, cain, jds, aldo really need to do anything but prove they can make weight to fight for a title in the division below them?

I'm so sick of this argument and every single Sherdogger that believes it. WIN A GOD DAMN FIGHT AGAINST A TOP OPPONENT IN THE WEIGHT CLASS YOU WANT A TITLE SHOT IN. That's how combat sports are supposed to work. This bullcrap about resumes of great fights at other weight classes is meaningless if none of those fights took place in the weight class in question. And DC is not Cain, Silva, JDS, or Aldo. He has some badass wins at heavyweight, but still hasn't fought a top five guy in either class. Deal with it.

I'm so sick of this argument and every single Sherdogger that believes it. WIN A GOD DAMN FIGHT AGAINST A TOP OPPONENT IN THE WEIGHT CLASS YOU WANT A TITLE SHOT IN. That's how combat sports are supposed to work. This bullcrap about resumes of great fights at other weight classes is meaningless if none of those fights took place in the weight class in question. And DC is not Cain, Silva, JDS, or Aldo. He has some badass wins at heavyweight, but still hasn't fought a top five guy in either class. Deal with it.
Why does sound logic make you mad? Weird...

Saying nothing DC has done at HW meaning anything os just stupid. What top 5 fighter did Gus beat? Ill wait...

Lol calm down. Its prize fighting, the biggest money maker will get the shot 90 percent of the time

his resume as a whole is more than enough to warrant a title shot. would anderson silva, cain, jds, aldo really need to do anything but prove they can make weight to fight for a title in the division below them?

Lol baaaad argument......everyone you mentioned either is or was a CHAMP

Lol@putting andy and aldo in the convo.....you're reaching

Why does sound logic make you mad? Weird...

Saying nothing DC has done at HW meaning anything os just stupid. What top 5 fighter did Gus beat? Ill wait...

Sure it means something - at heavyweight. And I know Gus hasn't beat a top fighter yet. Doesn't make me any less of a fan.

So DC's fights at HW mean nothing? Thats fucking stupid.

Did bisbings fights at lhw mean anything at mw?
What bout healeys at ww? They mean something at lw?
What bout mm at bw were they meaningful?
What bout silvers at lw?
What bout stephans at lw? He did lose a close sd to the current lw champ

I can keep going

Lol awcmon. Try a lil better

Gus then dc

You haven't given a good reason why it should be other way

He most def should be next and him and Gus should duke it out to face Jones. It makes the most logical sense but it's alright because he can wait until after Jones whomps Gus.

Genuinely don't get the people who moan about DC not having earned it. I understand he hasn't exactly had top competition but that's hardly his fault. You've seen the guy fight and what he did at heavyweight right?

Forget all the barista and old man rubbish, the guy is a class act in the cage and a genuine intriguing match up for Bones. The whinging 'waaah waah but he hasn't earned it' schtick is retarded, especially when you look at the other match ups for Jones out there.

DC has earned it..............after gus rematch

Back