DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

Its kinda depressing isn't it? Training for 30 years, wining all the belts and at the end, you can't even go outside, you can't even drive your car, you can't go anywhere, you might get beaten, stabbed, shot, robbed, kidnapped and what not. Is Brazil the most dangerous place in the world right now? Is it worse than Isis? :)
Don't know about the world, but Venezuela is probably for South America

32102824_224028464996497_6257356772873338880_n.jpg
You’re *

LMFAO @ Cormier being a typical first world American afraid of everything.

Yeah you can get mugged but the odds are low as fuck even in "dangerous" neighborhoods.

First worlders are straight up pussies...u people are literally living in the safest times of all times...yet you are afraid of everything lol

LMFAO @ Cormier being a typical first world American afraid of everything.

Yeah you can get mugged but the odds are low as fuck even in "dangerous" neighborhoods.

First worlders are straight up pussies...u people are literally living in the safest times of all times...yet you are afraid of everything lol
Yeah during the day down at Copacabana or Ipanema, its safe as fuck. Maybe dont leave your shit unattended while you are in the surf but at night as a gringo dont go for a walk on the beach, you will get robbed at gun point.

Do people honestly think one man can be the baddest man on the planet and go to any place any time and take on any body or any number of bodys who may have guns knives etc? people are deluded. Typical meat head ego mentality.

Trump has more power sitting at a desk at the push of a button than any UFC champion.

Hating on Cormier for being smart about this is like hating your dad for wearing cargo shorts. You have an ideological vision of him in your head and resent him for not being it.
What's wrong with cargo shorts? Asking for a dad.

Do people honestly think one man can be the baddest man on the planet and go to any place any time and take on any body or any number of bodys who may have guns knives etc? people are deluded. Typical meat head ego mentality.

Trump has more power sitting at a desk at the push of a button than any UFC champion.

Trump would give half of his fortune to have the body of NGannou.

I should have watched the video. He said he isn't ALLOWED to go. As in the UFC told him he cant.

I should have watched the video. He said he isn't ALLOWED to go. As in the UFC told him he cant.

Nobody forbids him to. He doesn't mention that the ufc recommends him not to either, although the ufc probably highly recommends it, they don't want to lose a fighter or a commentator on the day of the fight.

Nobody forbids him to. He doesn't mention that the ufc recommends him not to either, although the ufc probably highly recommends it, they don't want to lose a fighter or a commentator on the day of the fight.
Think you're looking into too much. He said its at fingertips reach and they said we couldn't go. I doubt he is sitting there shitting his pants.

Yeah during the day down at Copacabana or Ipanema, its safe as fuck. Maybe dont leave your shit unattended while you are in the surf but at night as a gringo dont go for a walk on the beach, you will get robbed at gun point.

I was in Rio during the Olympics in 2016, staying just off the Copacabana. Strutted around by day and stumbled around by night. Never felt unsafe. Someone did try to pick-pocket my buddy and got punched in the face for his troubles (could happen in any tourist hot-spot).

EDIT: And I'm white/gringo as fuck

I was in Rio during the Olympics in 2016, staying just off the Copacabana. Strutted around by day and stumbled around by night. Never felt unsafe. Someone did try to pick-pocket my buddy and got punched in the face for his troubles (could happen in any tourist hot-spot).
LOL! So was I. Thats why I made the comment. I lived for three months in a Favela behind Copacabana. Cantalago or something like that. My first night there I was meant to meet some poms down the beach for a drink. As I was about to leave the locals I were staying with asked where I was going as it just got dark. Told them the beach and they said not down on the sand?! Im like yeah and they said its fucking dangerous. So I tried to get in touch but they didn't reply. the next day on fb they said they just sat down and a couple of dudes rocked up and put guns to their heads and cleaned them out. Young guys barely past 20. Shook them up real bad but yeah it happened hard at that time.

Also what a ripper of a time! Best fucking experience ever. love Brazil and them big asses bro!

Edit: Sorry the 2014 World Cup

EDIT: And I'm white/gringo as fuck

I've been to Brazil several times, Rio and Sao Paulo, never had any issues either. I did however have awesome food, great BJJ classes, fun nightlife, banged Brazilian pussy, surf, and sunny weather. I guess I should have went to Detroit or Chicago instead. Thing is, 99.9% of those that call it a "shithole" haven't left the safe confines of their local Elks Lodge.

You ain't tough enough. You scared.
in brazil you get robbed in broad daylight right in front of the police station, and then when you go to the police for help they extort money from you $$$$ under threat of arrest for your own robbery

Back