DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

And you are being reported. Have a nice day.

In over 10 years membership I have never been reported so far, lol. I had no clue you are so sensitive bro. The mods already deleted my initial post. I am deeply sorry if I hurt your feelings and also wish you a nice day! :)

Couple of German tourists were shot and killed in Rio couple of years ago. You can see on YouTube thugs riding mopeds around rio with guns pointing at people casually. It’s that kind of place
Clueless first world tourist with zero street wisdom, coming here acting like Alice in wonderland.
They wandered off, ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time.
To enjoy this amazing city, you need to know these streets.

Yeah, that shit was straight crazy.. Still can't believe it happened.
And don't forget supporters from Flamengo and Fluminese casually shooting at eachothers tribunes during football matches at the Maracana...

" We smart, we loyal, we friendly, we are from Brazil " they said *facepalm*
Lol at shootings in maracana, mate let me help you separate the bullshit from truth.
Been to maracana many times. There are fighs sometimes, nobody shoots inside the stadium.

New Orleans, Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore. The worst ghetto shitholes in the country.
New Orleans is an awesome city, I highly recommend visiting there... but there’s no reason on earth for a foreign tourist to be in any of those other shitdumps. Stay out of the ‘hood and America is incredibly safe.

How was that guy allowed to walk the streets?

I don't think Brazilians can be racist, after all, Brazil is a mix of all nations.

Here's the list of 50 most deadly cities in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
I was surprised to see that The States are in that list, going strong:

Brazil=17
Mexico=12
Venezuela=5
USA=4
Colombia=3
South Africa=3
Honduras=2
El Salvador=1
Guatemala=1
Jamaica=1
Puerto Rico=1

Brazil is a shithole. I’d never go back without some form of security and a Portuguese speaker at all times.
First worlder with zero street smarts, yeah, you definitely shouldn't come back. It's dangerous for you.

Didn't Belforts sister get kidnapped in 2004 and hasn't been found?

Been in Brazil, big city but not Rio. Party like crazy and beach every day.

We rented an appartment from a Dutch guy who lived there half of the year. He gave us all the do's and donts and we had a great vacation.

The complex we stayed had armed guards at the gate...very unreal when you are used to live in a Dutch city

Also stuff like favelas and the fact that beach was a no go after sunset was pretty crazy. Specially since sunset was so early compared to our summers here

PC coward? LOL it seems I am more badass than the HW champ because I was regularly on the beach and strolling around in Brasil.

The moment you move out of that village where it's accepted to fuck your sister you will realize the world is a wonderful place.

You went and walked the beaches as a nobody. Congratulations on being retarded and completely missing the point.

That's kind of the entire point dude. You have to do thorough research or you can just walk down the wrong street and vanish. Acknowledging that doesn't make someone a pussy lol.

In the same breath you're admitting it isn't safe, then blaming the tourists for walking 20 yards in the wrong direction.

<36>

Brazil is a big country. Some regions are more dangerous than others, ofc. In a big city like Rio, indeed, violence is a thing. There are places you need to pay atention before going to and there are those you should simply avoid going, as attention wont be enough and you will be likely to get robbed. The city is not 100% safe, definitely not. But is this enough to say you cant go there cause its trash or something? Nope. Its not 8 or 80, right or wrong, theres a world in between. I have lived maybe 35 years in Rio and was robbed 3 times. Id say its ok. Spent 2 months in Miami and got pick pocketed once, same after 1 week in Istambul.

Rio is dangerous no doubt but you gotta understand that it's a city with huge inequality. There are the right places to go
like they say a pic speaks more than a thousand words
income-inequality.jpg

You went and walked the beaches as a nobody. Congratulations on being retarded and completely missing the point.

Ah yeah I forgot that Cormier is super relevant and very well known in Brazil lol.

blame the new world order or something and not faithful muslims.

Look up every airplane bombed in this century and you'll see all but one were bombed by Islamics. Look back at all the horrible things done in the name of a religion in the last 50 years and see how Muslims are overrepresented. Look how after 9/11 the leaders of the biggest Muslim church in the US did NOT condemn the actions of those acts. See how they stated they "didn't agree with it but understood why". People can take that "religion of peace" bullshit and keep moving.

DC can go to the most dangerous favela, puts on some cheap shorts and sunglasses, and nobody would fuckin touch him.
He looks like a local lol

Thats BS. We all know he’s just scared to meet a thick 10 that will steal him away from his thicckkk wifey. We know DC loves them thickems.

Thats BS. We all know he’s just scared to meet a thick 10 that will steal him away from his thicckkk wifey. We know DC loves them thickems.
Dc can't pick up a thicc 10 here. He would need to convince her that he really IS a ufc champ first.
That's not an easy task0826-daniel-cormierbackgrid-6.jpg

It is funny to think that man right there may very well be the baddest man on the planet. No karate master, or pro boxer, or 7 foot tall 400lbs giant of a man could whip him. That chunky unassuming little black man right there beats them all. This Bud's for you Daniel "Emelienegro" Cormier.

It is funny to think that man right there may very well be the baddest man on the planet. No karate master, or pro boxer, or 7 foot tall 400lbs giant of a man could whip him. That chunky unassuming little black man right there beats them all. This Bud's for you Daniel "Emelienegro" Cormier.
Yup, DC is the man. He literally kills any other human being on this planet in unarmed combat. His looking makes him even more of a man considering how dangerous he is. He's also a funny fella who can take a jokes all day.

You are the baddest man on the planet, the ufc HW champion, the champ champ and you are gonna sit in the hotel because you are too afraid to even walk out to the beach 20 meters away from the hotel.

What's the point of training wrestling and mma your whole life and be officially the baddest fighter on the planet when in the real world, you are helpless and can't even go outside?:confused:

He doesn’t get paid to fight on the streets of Brasília and the potential gun shot wounds are not worth risking the biscuit.
<seedat>

Back