DC is scared to hit the beach of Rio

During the height of the recent war in Syria, there were more murders in the state of Rio de Janerio alone. Brazil averages 60k+ murders a year.

Do you have a source for this?

Why the fuck even have a government then?

Hating on Cormier for being smart about this is like hating your dad for wearing cargo shorts.

When did cargo shorts stop being cool??? Are you suggesting that my sons are laughing at me behind my back?????

Cargo shorts and combat boots. Badass in the 90's, badderass in 2019.

294bc3bc3d17ab0b4b82e15258e47480.jpg

Rio de Janeiro, the Marvelous City, one of the most fascinating cities in the world, is not for everyone.
Stay home, don't bother coming.
You're gonna drive up a wrong neighborhood, get you stupid ass killed.
To enjoy this city, you need to know WHERE and WHEN.
Shogun took the most ridiculous route, through the poorest and most dangerous part of town at ungodly hours.
You need to know these streets, or your stupid first world ass is gonna get in trouble. Untitled-62-980x613.jpg

LOL! So was I. Thats why I made the comment. I lived for three months in a Favela behind Copacabana. Cantalago or something like that. My first night there I was meant to meet some poms down the beach for a drink. As I was about to leave the locals I were staying with asked where I was going as it just got dark. Told them the beach and they said not down on the sand?! Im like yeah and they said its fucking dangerous. So I tried to get in touch but they didn't reply. the next day on fb they said they just sat down and a couple of dudes rocked up and put guns to their heads and cleaned them out. Young guys barely past 20. Shook them up real bad but yeah it happened hard at that time.

Also what a ripper of a time! Best fucking experience ever. love Brazil and them big asses bro!

Edit: Sorry the 2014 World Cup

You like bro's with big asses?

A lot of people seem to have missed the part where it was a UFC directive that employees don't just go wandering on their own. Seen quite a few videos of bands holed up in hotels for similar reasons.

Surprised?
He's no Lenny McLean
How was that guy allowed to walk the streets?

Brazil is 95% shithole filled with angry racist animals. Some may hate on me for saying that but it's the truth.
I don't think Brazilians can be racist, after all, Brazil is a mix of all nations.

But it's good to know that Rio is less dangerous than Detroit based on murder rate stats.
Just to put things in perspective.
Here's the list of 50 most deadly cities in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
I was surprised to see that The States are in that list, going strong:

Brazil=17
Mexico=12
Venezuela=5
USA=4
Colombia=3
South Africa=3
Honduras=2
El Salvador=1
Guatemala=1
Jamaica=1
Puerto Rico=1

How was that guy allowed to walk the streets?

I don't think Brazilians can be racist, after all, Brazil is a mix of all nations.

Here's the list of 50 most deadly cities in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
I was surprised to see that The States are in that list, going strong:

Brazil=17
Mexico=12
Venezuela=5
USA=4
Colombia=3
South Africa=3
Honduras=2
El Salvador=1
Guatemala=1
Jamaica=1
Puerto Rico=1
*The following 50 cities have the highest murder rates in the world of all cities not at war, with a population of at least 300,000 people, and all relevant data available online

Lol at offended people itt. Yeah its ultra common to get murdered, robbed, beaten, etc but people are pussies if they take precautions. Even native Brazilians aren't safe there. You don't have to take nationalistic pride in EVERYTHING.

Your country is crime and poverty ridden. Sorry about that. Areas of America are like that too, but we don't defend them and EVERYONE here avoids those areas.

Seen multiple people mention Detroit. Yeah nobody goes anywhere near there unless they have to.

The whole of Brazil isnt like that. South Brazil isnt like that. If you judge Brazil by its shit areas then ur country will get judged by its shit areas too

Friend of mine was murdered in Brazil. He was walking along with his backpack while travelling and they must have thought he was carrying a laptop or a phone etc. Someone came up behind him and shot him in the back of the head, he didn't even see it coming. His bag had a few pairs of dirty clothes in them. Not to say that the character of any country can be judged by one incident, but as a white guy, who the locals would presume to be rich, I wouldn't go anywhere in Rio alone

Friend of mine was murdered in Brazil. He was walking along with his backpack while travelling and they must have thought he was carrying a laptop or a phone etc. Someone came up behind him and shot him in the back of the head, he didn't even see it coming. His bag had a few pairs of dirty clothes in them. Not to say that the character of any country can be judged by one incident, but as a white guy, who the locals would presume to be rich, I wouldn't go anywhere in Rio alone
If this really happened, this must be on local news here, one hundred percent. Let me check: name, when, where and what time? This is a really strange happening, BraSil is not like that. I'm inclined to think you are creating a story, but I could be wrong. I'll check, if I'm wrong I'll be back here to tell, you bet.

Last edited:
Thats horrible if true. Same thing happened in Mendoza Argentina to a Kiwi dude. They rolled up shot him and took his bag. Killed the poor bloke.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11246495

If this really happened, this must be on local news here, one hundred percent. Let me check: when, where and what time?
I'd rather not pick through the bones by sharing the details tbh

I'd rather not pick through the bones by sharing the details tbh
Tbh, you don't need to tell his name, only when, where and what time. This isn't a joke my friend, you are saying you are being "honest", so I'm inclined to say you are lying. And I'm serious being honest, not kidding, this kind of thing we don't do that. Again, you are imagining a place that never existed, they shot people for various reasons, but definitely not like that and rarely, rarely because of that.

Tbh, you don't need to tell his name, only when, where and what time. This isn't a joke my friend, you are saying you are being "honest", so I'm inclined to say you are lying. And I'm serious being honest, not kidding, this kind of thing we don't do that. Again, you are imagining a place that never existed, they shot people for various reasons, but definitely not like that and rarely because of that.
I'm more than comfortable with you thinking what you like

Back