DC is a nice family man he is good guy, Jones is bad man.

Good to know that you know them in a personal level, you gotta be kidding me.

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.

If the former is true then yeah I agree about the latter. Kinda puts things into perspective

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.

where did you find that? genuinly curious.

Yeah those drunk drivers sure are America's sweethearts.

Maybe Jones was planning on taking the responsibility of raising a child away from someone else with that tactic of his?

Yeah those drunk drivers sure are America's sweethearts.

Maybe Jones was planning on taking the responsibility of raising a child away from someone else with that tactic of his?

Never said he was perfect. Just giving credit where it's due. I'm sure you've screwed up before too.

where did you find that? genuinly curious.

He was looking to transfer to a D1 school to keep wrestling, but dropped out when his then-gf (now fiance, I think) got pregnant and started fighting soon thereafter.

Just cause you're a bad guy doesn't make you bad, guy.

Jones is a NERRRRRRRRRD. People hate nerds so irrationally, especially when they're confronted with one that's such a badass. This is the cocky nerd vs the asshole jock fight. If this were 1988, it would be the basis of a movie and Jones would be fighting to save a rec center.

Jones is a NERRRRRRRRRD. People hate nerds so irrationally, especially when they're confronted with one that's such a badass. This is the cocky nerd vs the asshole jock fight. If this were 1988, it would be the basis of a movie and Jones would be fighting to save a rec center.

lmao, must resist urge to shoop JBJ on Daniel-San's body, Greg Jackson on Mr. Miyagi and DC on a Cobra Kai.

Never said he was perfect. Just giving credit where it's due. I'm sure you've screwed up before too.

Being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America? You have interesting standards.

I've screwed up before, but my screw ups don't involve making illegal decisions that could impact the safety of others.

dc comes off as a guy who takes himself too seriously. no one can possibly make a joke at his expense without him getting super offended by it.

lol, that's because he used to be bullied and has an inferiority complex, doesn't make him a bad person.

dc comes off as a guy who takes himself too seriously. no one can possibly make a joke at his expense without him getting super offended by it.

Not true at all. Somebody upload the pic of DC smiling and posing with the giant bag of Popeyes Hendo sent him.

And that joke could have possibly been interpreted as rascist, but Cormier took no offense.

Being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America? You have interesting standards.

I've screwed up before, but my screw ups don't involve making illegal decisions that could impact the safety of others.

a man does one mistake (e.g. cheats in exam) and after this he does good things, donates money to charity and lives a good life. Is he still only a cheater? The whole ufc roster is full of criminals and womanbeaters e.g. the top fighters of lhw division.

a man does one mistake (e.g. cheats in exam) and after this he does good things, donates money to charity and lives a good life. Is he still only a cheater? Is gus only a violent wifebeater maniac?

Are you comparing cheating on an exam to drunk driving?

Are you comparing the decisions made by an adult (Jones) to decisions made by a teen (I believe Gus was a teen at the time (Gus))?

The whole ufc roster is full of criminals

No, it is not.

Are you comparing the decisions made by an adult (Jones) to decisions made by a teen (I believe Gus was a teen at the time (Gus))?

wrong. you dont go to jail if you are underaged in scandinavia. Gus was already over 18 and therefore an adult. They were both fully responsible for their actions

Back