DC is a nice family man he is good guy, Jones is bad man.

Btw im not saying cormier gonna win, its a toss up imo but im just saying jones is a different beast than dan. 👿

I never once said that being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America. I said that him taking responsibility and raising his child makes him, IN MY VIEW, better than half of the GUYS in America. Learn how to read. Secondly, you appear to be very judgmental, snobbish, and unforgiving. Are people not allowed to make mistakes and learn from them? Maybe, just maybe, my point of view hits too close to home for you. Is Jones better than half the guys in America? Maybe, maybe not. But I can guarantee that he's a better guy than you.

Well, you did say in your opinion he was better than half of the guys in America because he took responsibility for raising a child. Ok, that's an odd, random opinion. Maybe it's hitting close to home for you? Maybe your father abandoned you and didn't take responsibility for you and you applaud Jones for that. Fair enough. But.. he's not exactly a model citizen considering his drunk driving, so that knocks him down a couple of pegs, in my opinion.

You can think all you want. But to come to the conclusion that one person you know nothing about is better than another person you know nothing about, just makes me think you're the one who is worse than both of us.

Maybe call your mother and ask her to describe your father to you as you have a cry and rock yourself to sleep.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Well, you did say in your opinion he was better than half of the guys in America because he took responsibility for raising a child. Ok, that's an odd, random opinion. Maybe it's hitting close to home for you? Maybe your father abandoned you and didn't take responsibility for you and you applaud Jones for that. Fair enough. But.. he's not exactly a model citizen considering his drunk driving, so that knocks him down a couple of pegs, in my opinion.

You can think all you want. But to come to the conclusion that one person you know nothing about is better than another person you know nothing about, just makes me think you're the one who is worse than both of us.

Maybe call your mother and ask her to describe your father to you as you have a cry and rock yourself to sleep.

Tomorrow's a new day.

So no matter what Jones does he will never be able to be a good person and role model because of one incident?

I just don't have a feel for Jones. He can be funny and charming but is it real? Is there some psychopathy there? I don't know. He could have been coached on image and it didn't pan out.

Perhaps he's just a young man whose scared for the first time of his life.

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.

That's nicely said :)

So no matter what Jones does he will never be able to be a good person and role model because of one incident?

The thing is those who hates jones for that are usually shitty persons themselves since normal people understand that shit can happen and people should move forward and cant be hold down for it. Thats why most times I dont mention Gustafson beat the shit out of a women because i know he is not proud of it and dont want to be associated with it.

Not sure where I said that at all. But I'm sure you will try and make it seem like I did, and I will tell you I didn't, etc. Etc.

The thing is those who hates jones for that are usually shitty persons themselves since normal people understand that shit can happen and people should move forward and cant be hold down for it. Thats why most times I dont mention Gustafson beat the shit out of a women because i know he is not proud of it and dont want to be associated with it.

That's why "most" times you don't?

Gus served his time and paid for his actions. He has turned his life around since. To bring up a crime he paid for even some of the time is a shitty thing to do. So would you be one of the people you are talking about because you bring it up?

Jones has no sympathy, dude is ruthless.

Wow, Mr. Jay, you're an asshole. How is it an odd opinion to have respect for fathers who take responsibility for their children? BTW, my father's around and doing well. Keep hating. One more thing: #AndStill.

DC is a good rational guy he like to compete and be a winner a real man, Jones is a maniac, he is crazy but that is why he is the alpha man, he does not want to show this side but destiny will have its way, the universe will show the world who you are, that is not bad though, jones just follows the "social norms"

Rogan says that brock is the viking killer but he is just a big bully with small heart, Jones is the true killer, he would be the crazy viking, DC would be the knight working for the king.

They are both real men, true badasses but Jones is the crazy dont give a fk guy.

Funny people think jones is fake but I think its the opposite Jones is real as fuck, eventually he will let it all out.
The universe always show the world who you are.

Pretty sure none of us know what they are like in regular life

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.
Wow, Jones is great for doing what he is supposed to do? (Raise a kid that he fathered). What low fucking expectations we have for people these days.

Amazeballs
is that a peacock mantis shrimp there in your AV? I had one of them in a little marine setup and he'd shred goldfish to smithereens when you dropped one in.

Back