DC is a nice family man he is good guy, Jones is bad man.

wrong. you dont go to jail if you are underaged in scandinavia. Gus was already over 18 and therefore an adult. They were both fully responsible for their actions

I never said Gus wasn't responsible for his actions.

But let me ask you this, would your 25 year old self make the same decisions as your 18 year old self?

Gus was 18 when he made his mistake.

Jones was 25 when he made his mistake.

200_s.gif

I never said Gus wasn't responsible for his actions.

But let me ask you this, would your 25 year old self make the same decisions as your 18 year old self?

Gus was 18 when he made his mistake.

Jones was 25 when he made his mistake.

They were both adults, i would not do either of these actions. The actions they did were not the same, only one went to jail. Both actions can lead to casualties.

Gus 18: beating innocent people on streets multiple times, went to jail for year.
Jones 25: DUI

You two are ruining what could have a stupid/funny thread with a stupid/stupid argument that's already taken place a thousand times before.

You two are ruining what could have a stupid/funny thread with a stupid/stupid argument that's already taken place a thousand times before.

They were both adults, i would not do either of these actions. The actions they did were not the same, only one went to jail. Both actions can lead to casualties.

Gus 18: beating innocent people on streets multiple times, went to jail for year.
Jones 25: DUI

EDIT: SocraticMethod is half right. So I'll stop here.

Being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America? You have interesting standards.

I've screwed up before, but my screw ups don't involve making illegal decisions that could impact the safety of others.

Maybe if you had a few millions kicking around and were 21 you might have made a few more illegal decisions.

Being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America? You have interesting standards.

I've screwed up before, but my screw ups don't involve making illegal decisions that could impact the safety of others.

You never broke the speed limit before?

Maybe if you had a few millions kicking around and were 21 you might have made a few more illegal decisions.

Not sure what this has to do with 25 year old Jones.

You never broke the speed limit before?

Never said I didn't. But breaking the speed limit (which is acceptable under certain circumstances) is kind of different than driving drunk (which is never acceptable under any circumstance).

Sorry, I should have worded my comment differently.

And I'll confess, I have also jay walked before when cars weren't coming. I know, I know.. I'm a badass.

I never once said that being a drunk driver makes you better than half of America. I said that him taking responsibility and raising his child makes him, IN MY VIEW, better than half of the GUYS in America. Learn how to read. Secondly, you appear to be very judgmental, snobbish, and unforgiving. Are people not allowed to make mistakes and learn from them? Maybe, just maybe, my point of view hits too close to home for you. Is Jones better than half the guys in America? Maybe, maybe not. But I can guarantee that he's a better guy than you.

Cormier comes off like a bully and an asshole imo, Even when he is an analyst always waving his finger in peoples faces and stuff

I was surprised it is Jones who seems to be the more respectable one here

He was looking to transfer to a D1 school to keep wrestling, but dropped out when his then-gf (now fiance, I think) got pregnant and started fighting soon thereafter.

He got a scholarship offer to ISU from Cael Sanderson.

I doubt the percentage of males who have driven while legally drunk at least once in their lives is much lower than 50%.

No, people like War Machine and Joe Son are bad guys.

I didnt know mma was a about personalities and who's real or fake. Couldve sworn this is like a rap beef. Ya know the stuff everyone says is stupid because they are always attacking each other's rep or street cred. They fight in a cage. No wonder mma isnt growing, the fans are like little bitches.

Fuck you, am I not allowed to dislike a person because they come across as an asshole?

Because its "'mma" I should Only worry about the fighting? Lombard is a badass fighter, should you like him even though he is widly considered a douche/scumbag?

Knights working for Kings are generally bad people. Historically.

Back