DC is a nice family man he is good guy, Jones is bad man.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC is a good rational guy he like to compete and be a winner a real man, Jones is a maniac, he is crazy but that is why he is the alpha man, he does not want to show this side but destiny will have its way, the universe will show the world who you are, that is not bad though, jones just follows the "social norms"

Rogan says that brock is the viking killer but he is just a big bully with small heart, Jones is the true killer, he would be the crazy viking, DC would be the knight working for the king.

They are both real men, true badasses but Jones is the crazy dont give a fk guy.

Funny people think jones is fake but I think its the opposite Jones is real as fuck, eventually he will let it all out.

DC is the maniac if anything.

Dude's bipolar and snaps at the slightest thing. his face changed immediately and Went full blown "OH REALLY? DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D JUST LET YOU DO THAT???" when Frank Mir dared suggest that in the fight he may go for a submission.

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.

I don't think Jones is a bad guy at heart, he is very awkward and cocky

DC is the maniac if anything.

Dude's bipolar and snaps at the slightest thing. his face changed immediately and Went full blown "OH REALLY? DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D JUST LET YOU DO THAT???" when Frank Mir dared suggest that in the fight he may go for a submission.

They are both badass competitors, you think Jordan would take kindly to another player saying he will dunk on him in the game? Maybe he wont show it at the moment but in the game he will not only dunk on you but embarrass you completely, these guys are completly obsessed on every level.

Amazeballs

Specifically though:

"You're the fucking scum of the earth. You're a terrible human being."

dc comes off as a guy who takes himself too seriously. no one can possibly make a joke at his expense without him getting super offended by it.

JBJ does put on a mask for the public but DC is quite arrogant

Jones started fighting because he didn't want to pass the responsibility of raising his child on to somebody else. That makes him better than roughly half the guys in America if you ask me.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

they are both fake and take themselves too serious. DC tries as hard as jones to be a good guy

DC is a good rational guy he like to compete and be a winner a real man, Jones is a maniac, he is crazy but that is why he is the alpha man, he does not want to show this side but destiny will have its way, the universe will show the world who you are, that is not bad though, jones just follows the "social norms"

Rogan says that brock is the viking killer but he is just a big bully with small heart, Jones is the true killer, he would be the crazy viking, DC would be the knight working for the king.

They are both real men, true badasses but Jones is the crazy dont give a fk guy.

Funny people think jones is fake but I think its the opposite Jones is real as fuck, eventually he will let it all out.

I hate to spoil your worldview there son, but knights weren't exactly the most amazing people in the world. A lot of them fought for their own benefit and tried to capture as many enemies as they could so they could ransom them back and make a shitload of cash.

So I guess your analogy of DC is more correct than you think, but not for the reasons you think.

But you're right. DC is a good guy, has suffered a lot in his life and deserves to win. Shame that he probably won't though, because that's not the way the world works. This is evolution. The most savage get to win, not the most moral or nicest. In that respect, Jones is perfect.

There's that too. I imagine half the people that hate him so much are the same ones that would do the opposite.

But the Mother of that child is a side effect right?

They're both psycopathic competitors in their own right. If not, why would they be this good?

Helwani goes to interview Jones and Jones lies on the couch in his hotel room being pampered by his vicious looking super housecat.

Jones is a funny dude.

I hate to spoil your worldview there son, but knights weren't exactly the most amazing people in the world. A lot of them fought for their own benefit and tried to capture as many enemies as they could so they could ransom them back and make a shitload of cash.

So I guess your analogy of DC is more correct than you think, but not for the reasons you think.

But you're right. DC is a good guy, has suffered a lot in his life and deserves to win. Shame that he probably won't though, because that's not the way the world works. This is evolution. The most savage get to win, not the most moral or nicest. In that respect, Jones is perfect.

There's that too. I imagine half the people that hate him so much are the same ones that would do the opposite.

Your analogy is as incorrect as the original poster. Evolution is random mutations that may or may not benefit a species. What you are kinda getting at is natural selection and it does not select for the strongest, smartest, or the most savage. It selects for the most able to adapt.

nice. please tell us more of your personal stories with jones and cormier.

brock got beat up in a few fights, therefore he has a small heart despite taking punishment and fighting through.

Having met jones many times at Jackson's I can say you are talking out of your ass and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Lol ok

Back