News DC in Early Discussions with WWE to Join Commentary Team

Good for DC, know he is a fan of Wrasslin. Plus he is still able to do some ring work for them as well (Announcer with Wrasslin stints).

<JerryWWF>

Well good for him. I would like him to stay doing commentary for the UFC because I like him on the mic, but I know that he loves pro wrestling

Lol, Holy Christ you got triggered. I took less than a minute for my initial post. If we're going off of your logic, it's very clear WWE haters live in some part of your mind and in a triggered way you took the time out of your day to defend it. Sound familiar? It ain't that deep but honestly your overreaction is pretty hilarious.

It's been a day and you're trying to revive this old conflict?

I've moved on bud, I'm looking forward to the Fights tomorrow and fixing my next meal.

You're good Bud, enjoy the Stacked Card bro, I'm over it, do you.
<RomeroSalute>

Well good for him. I would like him to stay doing commentary for the UFC because I like him on the mic, but I know that he loves pro wrestling

Oh yes, I don't want him to abandon the UFC booth either!

It's been a day and you're trying to revive this old conflict?

I've moved on bud, I'm looking forward to the Fights tomorrow and fixing my next meal.

You're good Bud, enjoy the Stacked Card bro, I'm over it, do you.
<RomeroSalute>

Nothing revived. It wasn't serious as you made it out to start with. Just getting back to my replies.

Nothing revived. It wasn't serious as you made it out to start with. Just getting back to my replies.

Next time than just don't bother haha, Day's pass and so do my thoughts, a lot goes on in the day, and I rarely think about Sherdog when I'm not on it checking Threads, I dedicate maybe 30 Minutes MAX to Sherdog, than I'm on with my life, I'm a busy guy, and I'm assuming same for you.

Any squabbles I get into with people on here I pretty much move on from pretty quickly, I ain't got time to hold ill will to Internet Avatars I don't know.

You're good bud. Enjoy the Fights tomorrow.
<RomeroSalute>

Next time than just don't bother haha, Day's pass and so do my thoughts, a lot goes on in the day, and I rarely think about Sherdog when I'm not on it checking Threads, I dedicate maybe 30 Minutes MAX to Sherdog, than I'm on with my life, I'm a busy guy, and I'm assuming same for you.

Any squabbles I get into with people on here I pretty much move on from pretty quickly, I ain't got time to hold ill will to Internet Avatars I don't know.

You're good bud. Enjoy the Fights tomorrow.
<RomeroSalute>

Lol that's my call. I have no problem replying back to anyone on Sherdog. Whether or not you wanna respond back, that's your call.

WWE bless. Hope we never hear Cormier commentating MMA again. He is simply not good at it.

Dc screaming GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY HES BROKEN IN HALF!!!!

I can see it.

DC leaving MMA would be incredible. Get rogan in there more often too.

I can't decide how well he'll do. On the one hand, his over-the-top, energetic style is perfect for WWE. (I'd argue it's much better for WWE than for MMA.) On the other hand, that's him reacting genuinely to things that are genuinely surpring/shocking/impressive/etc. Can he show the same enthusiasm for scripted performances?

Lol that's my call. I have no problem replying back to anyone on Sherdog. Whether or not you wanna respond back, that's your call.

Touche lol, something to keep in mind, Arkham let's tings go haha. You're a solid guy, we had one disagreement, and we'll leave it at that, I may have came out my feelings, but as my Old man always told me, Feelings pass.

I would miss him doing UFC commentary if he left us for WWE.
Presumably he would be doing commentary for the WWE

While also doing it for the UFC

Both organizations are friendly with one another I believe. No conflict of interest.

DC has pretty close to tenure with the UFC right now. I doubt he would chance giving that up.

So likely he would be doing both.

I hope UFC come's back with a counter offer... DC deserves it.

Nowadays wrestling is so bad,but go get your money booboo

Please DC don't leave, otherwise we will have to suffer through Cruz's insufferableness to get expert analysis.

Back