News DC in Early Discussions with WWE to Join Commentary Team

I think he'd be good at it.

I’m not fan of Cormier as UFC commentator personally. I know he’s always been a big WWE fan so this might be his dream job post fighting career since he’s done and retired now. I can’t blame him if this is his next career move.

But what about Brock vs. DC's buddy in their WWE rematch?
giphy.gif
Exactly what I was thinking about.
Gdamn that was so bad, the crowds reaction to Cain was unique. Could rack it up to it being held in Saudi-Arabia but doubt it.
Can't think about anyone else coming out and people just not giving a shit this much

Exactly what I was thinking about.
Gdamn that was so bad, the crowds reaction to Cain was unique. Could rack it up to it being held in Saudi-Arabia but doubt it.
Can't think about anyone else coming out and people just not giving a shit this much

Nobody knew who Velasquez was...

There were people who still thought that he was Rey Mysterio’s son.

Could be a negotiating tactic for a new contract, or it could be he's heard they might be getting ready to hand him a pink slip and is pursuing other options.

DC really is a silver tonuged mfer lol. He seems to find business opportunities with everyone he encounters.

Would rather watch him dunk some WWE guys

Less of a male soap opera and more like a live interactive super hero comic book...

At least for me.
Im not hating inused to watch it when i was a kid. Used to love Razor ramone lmao. Tatanka was badaas too. The voodoo dude and the sumo and the midget clowns etc. Good times haha

DC really is a silver tonuged mfer lol. He seems to find business opportunities with everyone he encounters.

Agreed, when they asked him to potentially commentate back in 2018 it was understandable, since he was a champ at the time...

But for them to still want him after 2 consecutive losses shows that he is a draw in their eyes.

He could start a tag team with that Keith Lee guy as they are both kinda fat lol

Cormier is actually a huge fan of the WWE Product...

It would probably be like a dream come true for him, to be honest.
Well, I sure don't get it, but if it makes him happy then more power to him. If it gets him paid then all the better. Hespect.

Called it just weeks ago. DC is a WWE fan and the transition won't be that hard.

He can do both UFC and WWE commentary jobs at the same time. And he'll most likely be great at WWE commentary too.

I'm super disappointed they didn't have DC fight Brock back when were both world champions. They could have put both championships on the line.

Hypocrisy or not, you started it, and I didn't "randomly" bring it up, I used it as a comparison to your Initial comment saying how are adults still interested in it, come on bud, you're smarter than that...unless I'm giving you too much credit as a grown adult, I don't know, could be wrong.

It's very clear WWE still lives in some part of your mind in a bitter way since you took the time out of your day to comment on a Thread with it.

Again, the fact that it bothers you that much that other Adults are into WWE is just mind boggling, we can talk in circles about Hypocrisy and move the goal post until the cows come home, if you don't like WWE, that's cool, but to actively go out of your way to try to insult people that do is kinda weak. I get it, it's Sherdog, most MMA fans hate WWE, but this need to try to get likes and sound cool is kinda sad.

"Look guys, I hate WWE, am I cool yet? Do people like me yet?" That's how it comes across, you're pointlessly pandering for useless Internet brownie points.

@Dreyga2000 I did say before anyone comes at me, I didn't out you specifically although I did reply directly, to you, I may have jumped the gun yes, my mistake, you can thank the dude I'm arguing with above for that, since it's the Internet, and ya know we gotta let other people know how Cool they are by hating on WWE.

Lol, Holy Christ you got triggered. I took less than a minute for my initial post. If we're going off of your logic, it's very clear WWE haters live in some part of your mind and in a triggered way you took the time out of your day to defend it. Sound familiar? It ain't that deep but honestly your overreaction is pretty hilarious.

Back