News DC in Early Discussions with WWE to Join Commentary Team

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

"We’ve been talking," Cormier told SI. "We’ve spoken to some of the people over there in very, very early conversations. WWE is a company I’ve watched and loved my entire life."

DC says his skills as a UFC commentator would transition perfectly with WWE.

"Put me at the commentary table," Cormier added. "Let me call the matches for six months and tell you how great these wrestlers are in the ring. I would love that, and I wouldn’t be faking it. WWE is something I’ve loved my entire life."

The feeling is mutual ... WWE honcho Triple H recently told us they're huge fans of Cormier "we'd love to do something with him if the time is right.

Would hate to see it, love DC on commentary personally. The guy is charismatic, knowledgeable, and doesn't take himself too serious in the booth

Last edited:
well at least i won't have to listen to him there

Whoa... Please Dana don’t let this happen!!

Why not, what's wrong with him joining the WWE? And before anyone hits me with that "It's Fake/Gay" first, get off that High School mentality bullshit, and secondly, EVERYTHING ON TELEVISION IS SCRIPTED.

For someone with Always rooting for Black in your Sig, one would think you'd be happy that DC is gonna have another Gig making MORE money for less work???
<EdgyBrah>

Edit: @Reign009 why does it bother you that people still do enjoy WWE? There are worse things Adult's and people in general could be into, for Christ sake there's people that enjoy the Kardashians so get off your High Horse.

I can see it. But I'd rather have him stay around.

He better hope it's NXT. Vince would likely drive him insane on either Raw or SmackDown.

Dudes just angling to get in the actual wwe ring too I bet. He probably wants to be those commentators that occasionally get involved in the fights.

Always thought DCs commentary was weak tbh especially when it comes to talking about striking dude even fucks up the commentating on basic ass combos.

They should put Cruz in more I like when he corrects Joe shit is hilarious

Edit: @Reign009 why does it bother you that people still do enjoy WWE? There are worse things Adult's and people in general could be into, for Christ sake there's people that enjoy the Kardashians so get off your High Horse.

You just did the same thing I did but with the Kardashians so get of YOUR high horse.

Reactions: lsa
Good that's where "iconic" calls like

THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE

belong.

I mean, he was alway outspoken about being a wrestling fan. Seems like a nice job for him. Pays well and he stays in the spotlight. Not sure about the travelling part tho, I'd rather fly to a UFC show once a month than traveling around the US all year.

DC is a great commentator, would suck to see him leave.

Back