News DC in Early Discussions with WWE to Join Commentary Team

You just did the same thing I did but with the Kardashians so get of YOUR high horse.

Except I didn't say what you said.

Why a grown adult is bothered by what other people like is beyond me, ALSO the difference between me and you is I don't go into Forums dedicated to the Kardashians and say "Why are people interested in these people"

I may not like the Kardashians but I stay in my lane and let people live, what we did are not the same, nice try. You actively went into a thread about WWE to try and hate and sound cool, you're not slick.

Why not, what's wrong with him joining the WWE? And before anyone hits me with that "It's Fake/Gay" first, get off that High School mentality bullshit, and secondly, EVERYTHING ON TELEVISION IS SCRIPTED.

For someone with Always rooting for Black in your Sig, one would think you'd be happy that DC is gonna have another Gig making MORE money for less work???
<EdgyBrah>

Edit: @Reign009 why does it bother you that people still do enjoy WWE? There are worse things Adult's and people in general could be into, for Christ sake there's people that enjoy the Kardashians so get off your High Horse.

Way to jump to conclusions. You’re just making up conflict in your head.

I never said I hated the WWE. I was a big fan back during the height of Cena’s popularity and I love Becky Lynch.

I just like DC’s personality in UFC broadcasts and don’t what to see him go.

If he can somehow do both perfect. I just don’t want to lose him.

You have to be essentially an actor while doing commentary for the WWE, you are a huge part of the show and you have to help create a narrative to drive the storylines in a funny and entertaining way. Not sure how DC would do that.

tenor.gif

Except I didn't say what you said.

Why a grown adult is bothered by what other people like is beyond me, ALSO the difference between me and you is I don't go into Forums dedicated to the Kardashians and say "Why are people interested in these people"

I may not like the Kardashians but I stay in my lane and let people live, what we did are not the same, nice try. You actively went into a thread about WWE to try and hate and sound cool, you're not slick.

Do you think you have to say it verbatim to mean the same thing? You were passing judgement on people that watch the Kardashians. I don't belong to a WWE forum but I'll give an opinion if it relates to something I'm already doing. Just like you don't belong to a Kardashians forum but you'll sure as hell randomly bring it up. Once again you failed to realize your own hypocrisy.

Do you think you have to say it verbatim to mean the same thing? You were passing judgement on people that watch the Kardashians. I don't belong to a WWE forum but I'll give an opinion if it relates to something I'm already doing. Just like you don't belong to a Kardashians forum but you'll sure as hell randomly bring it up. Once again you failed to realize your own hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy or not, you started it, and I didn't "randomly" bring it up, I used it as a comparison to your Initial comment saying how are adults still interested in it, come on bud, you're smarter than that...unless I'm giving you too much credit as a grown adult, I don't know, could be wrong.

It's very clear WWE still lives in some part of your mind in a bitter way since you took the time out of your day to comment on a Thread with it.

Again, the fact that it bothers you that much that other Adults are into WWE is just mind boggling, we can talk in circles about Hypocrisy and move the goal post until the cows come home, if you don't like WWE, that's cool, but to actively go out of your way to try to insult people that do is kinda weak. I get it, it's Sherdog, most MMA fans hate WWE, but this need to try to get likes and sound cool is kinda sad.

"Look guys, I hate WWE, am I cool yet? Do people like me yet?" That's how it comes across, you're pointlessly pandering for useless Internet brownie points.

@Dreyga2000 I did say before anyone comes at me, I didn't out you specifically although I did reply directly, to you, I may have jumped the gun yes, my mistake, you can thank the dude I'm arguing with above for that, since it's the Internet, and ya know we gotta let other people know how Cool they are by hating on WWE.

Fuck WWE. I hope Cormier doesn't de-legitimize himself for the money, but can't blame him if he does. money talks. I love DC, and hope he stays with the UFC, even though he's not that great of a commentator. Yeah I said that.

I've never known a guy with so many jobs. How he does it all in 24 hours with sleep is beyond me.

Fuck WWE. I hope Cormier doesn't de-legitimize himself for the money, but can't blame him if he does. money talks. I love DC, and hope he stays with the UFC, even though he's not that great of a commentator. Yeah I said that.

Cormier is actually a huge fan of the WWE Product...

It would probably be like a dream come true for him, to be honest.

I liked DC as a fighter, but he is an atrocious commentator and too bland and ineloquent to be a good on-air personality.

Let them have him.

I liked DC as a fighter, but he is an atrocious commentator and too bland and ineloquent to be a good on-air personality.

Let them have him.

He’d be better than Michael Cole...

The guy is so incompetent that he just calls every move “what a move!”

But what about Brock vs. DC's buddy in their WWE rematch?
giphy.gif

There was an interview I heard where Cormier was talking about how he would book himself in the WWE...

He was saying that he wanted to team with Velasquez (this was prior to Velasquez being released) and during that time Velasquez would win the WWE Universal Title, and shortly after Cormier would turn on Velasquez and that would lead to a program for the Universal Title...

*edit*

Back