DC: "I'm Fighting The Winner Of Rumble X Glover", Doesn't Care If Jones Gets Cleared

Exactly. DC was ready to fight him at 200 regardless of the failed test.

I don't think it's the test that's an issue. Why go through all that bullshit of preparing for him again only to have him potentially fuck up and land in jail or something?

The dude isn't professional and he's got a dark cloud hanging over him. I'd stay away from him too if I were DC

lol @ every jon jones loser who is pretending like DANIEL CORMIER is running from Jones. Cormier made it to UFC 200 without fucking up, Jones didn't. Jones fucked Cormier out of the fight, so fuck Jones. Pretending like Cormier is scared of Jones is ridiculous, the guy wanted to fight Jones MORE THAN ANYTHING, now that the guy has fucked you out of the big fight on the big card, why give him the benefit of first pop at him? Jones can kick rocks for a little bit.

Did Cormier make it to UFC 197 without fucking it up?

I don't think it's the test that's an issue. Why go through all that bullshit of preparing for him again only to have him potentially fuck up and land in jail or something?

The dude isn't professional and he's got a dark cloud hanging over him. I'd stay away from him too if I were DC

I wasn't saying that the test was an issue. I was saying that Jones failed the test and DC had an easy way out if he wanted it, but he was absolutely distraught that the fight was being canceled and he sincerely asked Dana if he could still fight Jon regardless of the failed test.

Honestly I think that Jones would have beat him again but I also think that DC desperately wanted that fight to happen at 200. I also don't blame DC for wanting to move on from it now though after all this bullshit.

Funny that the agency that administered the test will probably clear him yet you still think the failed test means something, lol....And yes, you can be innocent and cry at the same time, emotions are high when you feel something could be taken away from you and you're innocent.

Hiding under the ring thing is rumor, you have nothing, best fighter on planet by a landslide.
Not even the best fighter in his own gym. Ubereem wrecks Jones with little difficulty. That's assuming Jones would have the cojones to fight Reem at HW. Not a likely scenario.

I wasn't saying that the test was an issue. I was saying that Jones failed the test and DC had an easy way out if he wanted it, but he was absolutely distraught that the fight was being canceled and he sincerely asked Dana if he could still fight Jon regardless of the failed test.

Honestly I think that Jones would have beat him again but I also think that DC desperately wanted that fight to happen at 200. I also don't blame DC for wanting to move on from it now though after all this bullshit.

DC just wanted to be on the card because Brock was on the card and he had PPV points.

As a Jones fan.... DC isn't scared at all, he wants that fight as much, if not more than Jon does.

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

I see your point, but look at from a non biased perspective. Would you really feel like dealing with that after 200? It's time for the division to stop revolving around Jones .

Is he still the best? Yeah, probably. But all the drama over the years has run its course.

DC just wanted to be on the card because Brock was on the card and he had PPV points.

That may be true but I honestly think that he had just put in a grueling training camp to earn redemption against Jones and he just wanted to see it through.

After the letdown of 200, Cormier dosent need to put himself through an emotional rollercoaster. Its like going through boot camp and them saying they dont need you, but now you can try again. Any sane person would feel like DC

DC is such a weak ass.

The way he fought Silva of all people should tell you the mentality DC has. WEAK. He will avoid Jones like Jones avoids doing the right thing.

Did Cormier make it to UFC 197 without fucking it up?

Cormier got injured, Jones got injured the firs time they were meant to fight. Then was out for a year and a half. Don't play the game of "who fucks it up more".

Don't blame him. Jones fucked up his money once. Time for UFC to pay up for a twofer.

Well judging from the lstest development in this saga, the people that matter (the ones with the power to ban him) agree with me about him not being at fault, so...

JJ-middle-finger.gif

There's a world of difference between ''them agreeing with you'' and ''you parroting them''. Anyone can regurgitate whatever bullshit Dana spews.

Does Jones like drugs? Clearly.
Is he a known liar? Yes.
Has he had suspicious test results before? Yes.
Does Jones have a history of flaunting the rules? Yes.
Has Jones' physique changed noticeably in the last year? Yes.
Did Jones look terrible versus OSP? Absolutely.

Does any 1 of these questions alone point towards Jones' potential ''juicing''? Not really, but when you start putting them all together, there's certainly doubt about his innocence. Two different banned substances in both samples, not just one.

Jones isn't getting off without punishment, he's still getting a suspension... so no... he's not going to be ''cleared''. He might get a reduced suspension, but he's still going to ride the pines for a bit. DC isn't waiting for him, and yes, he'll fight the winner of Glover and Rumble.

I don't care if Jones ever fights DC again or not. I'm a fan of neither fighter. I think Jones beats DC 9 out of 10 times, but that's neither here nor there. If the Jones that showed up against OSP faced Cormier instead that night, it would've been that 1 out of 10 times DC beats Jones.

Jones normally has a considerable size and reach advantage over his opponents and he still needs to find ways to get an edge up on his competition. Do I think he popped and it was because he was deliberately juicing and got caught? I'm afraid so. Anyone that listens to DW and accepts his words as truth needs their head examined... and no... that was not directed at you in particular.

When did I say he's running?

BendNvrBreak appropriately disputed that Jones was running and you replied "Someone hasn't been on Sherdog today, Jones is 'likely' to be cleared." Was that a nonsequitur or were you taking a position on what he said? I assumed the latter.

I say that as Jones looked better against Cormier than Cormier looked against Jones.

We were discussing recent fights but the older one you reference may be a more accurate predictor. We'll only know if the rematch ever comes to pass.

BendNvrBreak appropriately disputed that Jones was running and you replied "Someone hasn't been on Sherdog today, Jones is 'likely' to be cleared." Was that a nonsequitur or were you taking a position on what he said? I assumed the latter.
I was taking issue the part of that quote that said Jones is suspended, that's why I said what I said

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

I don't think anyone's praying. Most DC fans were stoked for the rematch, especially given how bad Jones looked against OSP.

Instead, Jones blew it for everyone. No one ran from this fight but Jones himself.

Seriously.

Why would an MMA fan not be able to figure out a scenario like:
"The USADA isn't one monolithic entity that acts in precise coordination, like the Borg. It's made up of lots and lots of separate individuals, all with their own morals and agendas.
The testing is done anonymously. Then results are matched up and reported. Some person or people made the report of failure, the way they were supposed to. The UFC had to react. Then, when there was more time to cook up a plausible story and excuse for the 'whole misunderstanding' and get everyone on board with it, Zuffa and/or Jones bought off a person or people in USADA to cooperate with what they'd come up with."
Or, alternatively, maybe they're skipping colluding with USADA and going straight to working the AC.

Trying asking yourself some other questions -
If everybody involved took a financial hit (and, except for USADA, they did) and there was a perfectly legit explanation for Jones' "positive result",
Why did Jones apologize?
Why did it take months to straighten everything out?
Why were Jones' testosterone results ridiculously obvious even before this incident?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

Again with the Conte nonsense. He discredited himself when he guaranteed that Jones would be exposed if the commission ran a CIR analysis on Jones's samples, which came up clean.

I'm not even going to bother rehashing this shit for the umpteenth time. The head of a WADA accredited lab said that there was nothing wrong with Jones' T/E ratio.

Conte also implied that Weidman was doping for the Vitor fight because his test ratio was significantly lower than Jones' was in the positive coke test, but nobody seems to lend any credence to that assertion.

The links to all of this shit have been posted dozens of times on the UFC forum in the past.

All I can hear is quack, quackity quack quack quack. What a joke

Bones comin for that ahh.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back