DC: "I'm Fighting The Winner Of Rumble X Glover", Doesn't Care If Jones Gets Cleared

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

I don't care how this plays out too. War DC.

In other words: Dana please give me more money and I'll end up doing what you want.

Bummer for DC, just when he thought he was in the clear. At least he'll get to enjoy the belt a bit longer. I don't think Jones will avoid a punishment, bet he gets six months.

DC couldn't handle going through all the media with Jon again, he will avoid the fight as long as he can then retire as a champ.

Unless Glover-Rumble winner beats him, then he'll look for that $$$ by fighting Jones in a title eliminator/grudge match

DC is running Jones now? Jones gets suspended but DC is running from him?

Really now? Facepalm.

DC couldn't handle going through all the media with Jon again, he will avoid the fight as long as he can then retire as a champ.

Unless Glover-Rumble winner beats him, then he'll look for that $$$ by fighting Jones in a title eliminator/grudge match
13770359_1040307182757304_1291381820035958673_n.jpg

The new testing can be bought; it's a real joke! If they do clear him, then he will get destroyed anyways because he lose without help!

Have to wait and see how it plays out. Hard to believe usada won't slap him somewhat..

Bummer for DC, just when he thought he was in the clear. At least he'll get to enjoy the belt a bit longer. I don't think Jones will avoid a punishment, bet he gets six months.

Jones needs to get KO'd

So every champion with a Fox deskjob chooses who he fights?

DC is running Jones now? Jones gets suspended but DC is running from him?

Really now? Facepalm.
Jones about to be cleared and DC could avenge his only loss but he's adamant that he won't fight Jones (for now), as I said...Only so long, the best fighter in the world is on his way back, DC can either retire or take another L to Jones.

Props to DC for stepping up to fight the number one guy in the division and not asking for a stupid ass money fight like most other champs

Jones about to be cleared and DC could avenge his only loss but he's adamant that he won't fight Jones (for now), as I said...Only so long, the best fighter in the world is on his way back, DC can either retire or take another L to Jones.
What happened to "Jon get your shit together"?

Idk, it was straight from Dana, looks like it wasn't estrogen blockers and was just an otc supplement
Test tube probably caught the radiation from Brock's sample, standing in a rack 10 feet away.

Back