DC: "I'm Fighting The Winner Of Rumble X Glover", Doesn't Care If Jones Gets Cleared

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

He can only run for so long?? What in the fuck are you talking about?

Bummer for DC, just when he thought he was in the clear. At least he'll get to enjoy the belt a bit longer. I don't think Jones will avoid a punishment, bet he gets six months.

No reason he should sit out and wait on Jones. He'll likely get 6 months even if he is cleared. Wonder if Bork will get cleared too, They popped for the same shit right?

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

Wait a minute!! Who the hell was the one who got caught cheating? The one who was said to be hiding under his gym ring for over 8 hours just to avoid USADA guys? You cant be this stupid right?

I hope Jones gets cleared and this time he has no where to run from Cormier or the USADA guys. Let this fight playout clean this time.

6 month dating back from July, Jones will be beating someone up by late 2016 or early 2017.

The professional wasn't ready to go at 197, if Jones is cleared then the 200 fiasco obviously isn't his fault.

hes a steroid using cokehead who cant stay out of trouble with the law. it's his fault bro

The new testing can be bought; it's a real joke! If they do clear him, then he will get destroyed anyways because he lose without help!

Hopefully this fight against Cormier he fights clean.

Jones about to be cleared and DC could avenge his only loss but he's adamant that he won't fight Jones (for now), as I said...Only so long, the best fighter in the world is on his way back, DC can either retire or take another L to Jones.

DC's getting old. He can't spend the majority of the remainder of his career wandering if / when he's going to fight Jones.

DC's getting old. He can't spend the majority of the remainder of his career wandering if / when he's going to fight Jones.

He already has and he lost, he can have whatever title the UFC gives him, but he'll never be the best unless he beats Jones.

Failing a test administered by an Anti-Doping agency. Innocent men don't cry and apoligize nor do they hide under a cage for hours from said agency.
Funny that the agency that administered the test will probably clear him yet you still think the failed test means something, lol....And yes, you can be innocent and cry at the same time, emotions are high when you feel something could be taken away from you and you're innocent.

Hiding under the ring thing is rumor, you have nothing, best fighter on planet by a landslide.

Of course he wants to fight one of those guys, hes already beat one of them and would beat glover as well. He knows whats up if he faces jones .

Jones haters are livid, they thought the reign was finally over and now he's on the verge of returning, worst day of their lives.

Whether Zuffa buys Jones' way out of trouble or not, Jones' doping screwed Cormier out of 7 figures worth of pay.

Of course his attitude is "fuck you".
I'd feel the same way, and so would you.
Didn't DC make the same amount? Plus PPV points off having Brock on the same card...I don't recall but did DC get a flat amount or a win bonus? He may not have gotten the win bonus if he fought jones that night...pretty sure he made what he shoulda made at 200

Yuck. Nobody wants to see a rematch so soon between dc and rumble. Now if glover wins... Cool.

If jj isn't cleared and rumble wins, do they do a rematch or what?

Didn't DC make the same amount? Plus PPV points off having Brock on the same card...I don't recall but did DC get a flat amount or a win bonus? He may not have gotten the win bonus if he fought jones that night...pretty sure he made what he shoulda made at 200
His base salary was cut in half and he lost ppv points by being moved off of tge main event slot, so no, i dont think he got paid the same.

We all know Dana lies and that Jones hid under a cage from USADA

I'll believe he's returning when more official word comes out

He already has and he lost, he can have whatever title the UFC gives him, but he'll never be the best unless he beats Jones.

The only people that think JJ is still the best are delusional JJ fans. By the time Jones fights again he'll have fought once in the past two years, and fought like stepped-in shit. Yeah, that's best-in-the-world criteria right there.

The only people that think JJ is still the best are delusional JJ fans. By the time Jones fights again he'll have fought once in the past two years, and fought like stepped-in shit. Yeah, that's best-in-the-world criteria right there.

lol You say that as if Jones didn't look better in his last fight against OSP than Cormeir looked against a north of 40 Anderson Silva that hasn't won a fight in 4 years.

If Jones isn't the best, who do you think is better than Jones?

Someone hasn't been on Sherdog today, Jones is "likely" to be cleared.

I've been on Sherdog and I haven't seen Cormier run from anyone. Their bout was canceled because of Jones' incriminating sample. If he's cleared, that still doesn't mean Cormier ran.

Back