DC: "I'm Fighting The Winner Of Rumble X Glover", Doesn't Care If Jones Gets Cleared

lol You say that as if Jones didn't look better in his last fight against OSP than Cormeir looked against a north of 40 Anderson Silva that hasn't won a fight in 4 years.

You say that as if Jones had looked better against Gustaffson than Cormier did.

Its the right step to take I think. We get DC vs the winner later this year and Jones vs whoever for early next year

He has a point. Even if Jones didn't juice, it's hard to argue his recent achievements give him a stronger claim to a title shot than the winner of Teixeira-Johnson will have. (Compare his performance against St.-Preux to Teixeira's.)

He can only run for so long, DC and haters praying Jones is guilty and gets banned but it seem he'll be back sooner than people thought.

That's who he should fight. Jones should beat someone up before they rematch.

Hopefully its Glover. I feel like we just seen the Rumble fight.

Whether Zuffa buys Jones' way out of trouble or not, Jones' doping screwed Cormier out of 7 figures worth of pay.

Of course his attitude is "fuck you".
I'd feel the same way, and so would you.

The stupidity among MMA fans never ceases to amaze me.

Evrbody involved took a financial hit when Jones got pulled from that fight. If Zuffa and USADA are that corrupt, why the fuck did they ever release the test results in the first place?

I've been on Sherdog and I haven't seen Cormier run from anyone. Their bout was canceled because of Jones' incriminating sample. If he's cleared, that still doesn't mean Cormier ran.
When did I say he's running?

13770359_1040307182757304_1291381820035958673_n.jpg
Is this the face of an innocent man?

I care about Jon Jones & AJ/Glover winner and don't care about DC. So there.

lol @ every jon jones loser who is pretending like DANIEL CORMIER is running from Jones. Cormier made it to UFC 200 without fucking up, Jones didn't. Jones fucked Cormier out of the fight, so fuck Jones. Pretending like Cormier is scared of Jones is ridiculous, the guy wanted to fight Jones MORE THAN ANYTHING, now that the guy has fucked you out of the big fight on the big card, why give him the benefit of first pop at him? Jones can kick rocks for a little bit.

Clearly not his fault if he's cleared.

He's kept it together, USADA or the supplement company or whoever else may be at fault fucked him over.

He's completely at fault, there's absolutely no one to blame but himself. Whether or not he deliberately tried to hide cycling off, or inadvertently took the wrong over the counter supplement (which is extremely doubtful given his past), the onus is still on him to disclose anything that he's taken... which he also didn't do.

He's well known for having odd test results in the past, skirting rules, loving drugs, lying, and simply not giving a fuck about anyone but himself. Jones should be given the same ''sentence'' as other offenders. Two years ought to smarten him the fuck up. Or not. Don't care anymore.

He fucked himself over... period. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to grasp.

The stupidity among MMA fans never ceases to amaze me.

Evrbody involved took a financial hit when Jones got pulled from that fight. If Zuffa and USADA are that corrupt, why the fuck did they ever release the test results in the first place?

Seriously.

Why would an MMA fan not be able to figure out a scenario like:
"The USADA isn't one monolithic entity that acts in precise coordination, like the Borg. It's made up of lots and lots of separate individuals, all with their own morals and agendas.
The testing is done anonymously. Then results are matched up and reported. Some person or people made the report of failure, the way they were supposed to. The UFC had to react. Then, when there was more time to cook up a plausible story and excuse for the 'whole misunderstanding' and get everyone on board with it, Zuffa and/or Jones bought off a person or people in USADA to cooperate with what they'd come up with."
Or, alternatively, maybe they're skipping colluding with USADA and going straight to working the AC.

Trying asking yourself some other questions -
If everybody involved took a financial hit (and, except for USADA, they did) and there was a perfectly legit explanation for Jones' "positive result",
Why did Jones apologize?
Why did it take months to straighten everything out?
Why were Jones' testosterone results ridiculously obvious even before this incident?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631
“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation.

I don't want Jones to get off like the rest of you but if he gets cleared then DC has to fight him. He's the champ he can't just deny Jones a shot if Jones was cleared of wrongdoing. He's trying to duck the one fight he should want more than any other. He sounds softer than Woodley right now. Again this is all hypothetical (cause he won't get off unless Dana pays off the commission) but I'm 100% right and the rest of y'all can suck it.

He's completely at fault, there's absolutely no one to blame but himself. Whether or not he deliberately tried to hide cycling off, or inadvertently took the wrong over the counter supplement (which is extremely doubtful given his past), the onus is still on him to disclose anything that he's taken... which he also didn't do.

He's well known for having odd test results in the past, skirting rules, loving drugs, lying, and simply not giving a fuck about anyone but himself. Jones should be given the same ''sentence'' as other offenders. Two years ought to smarten him the fuck up. Or not. Don't care anymore.

He fucked himself over... period. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to grasp.
Well judging from the lstest development in this saga, the people that matter (the ones with the power to ban him) agree with me about him not being at fault, so...

JJ-middle-finger.gif

lol You say that as if Jones didn't look better in his last fight against OSP than Cormeir looked against a north of 40 Anderson Silva that hasn't won a fight in 4 years.

If Jones isn't the best, who do you think is better than Jones?

Daniel Motherfucking Cormier.

would love to see Gus rematch either of them.

I would give AJ a punchers chance first round KO or TKO, especially with how active AJ stays. Though he, like jones, has trouble with the law. They could make it a special devoted to ex-cons

Back