DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

@Soul On Ice @BC @Threetrees @Elmonstro1

This motherfucker just said Jones wants what the guy he made cry twice has
<36>

Jones wishes he held 2 belts simultaneously

Jones wishes he could KO Heavyweights

Jones wishes he could get the big money fight with Brock Lesnar

Jones wishes he could beat Rumble 2x

Jones wishes he could be an analyst, commentator and active champion all at the same time

Jones wishes he wasn't suspended.

<DC-Champ>

<mma1>

<36>

Jones wishes he held 2 belts simultaneously

Jones wishes he could KO Heavyweights

Jones wishes he could get the big money fight with Brock Lesnar

Jones wishes he could beat Rumble 2x

Jones wishes he could be an analyst, commentator and active champion all at the same time

Jones wishes he wasn't suspended.

<DC-Champ>

<mma1>
Jones doesn't wish anything.

The guy lives in DC head it's embarrassing, never seen someone hold 2 titles and have such an amazing career yet continually yaps on about a suspended fighter.

Jones doesn't wish anything.

The guy lives in DC head it's embarrassing, never seen someone hold 2 titles and have such an amazing career yet continually yaps on about a suspended fighter.

You know damn well he wishes he had all those things DC had.

<DC-Champ>

DC was just answering a question about the dude from a TMZ interviewer.

If anything, Jones is obsessed with DC. DC moved on and KTFO Stipe and nobody was even talking about the suspended and irrelevant Jones but like the very next day, Jones tried to rain on DC's parade on Twitter, jealous that DC was receiving so much love after his big win.

DC is a great fighter, but he needs to let the Bones thing go; it's clear Bones lives in his head rent free.

Which Jon Jones? This one?

DifQ1tzU0AA4KGT.jpg
this man's face triggers my soul unnecessarily

I think DC is right that Jones is a fan of DC but I also think DC is a very big fan of Jones as well and knows deep down, the real GOAT is Jones.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.
He sure as hell was full of satisfaction and relief when he defeated DC last time. It’s not just DC‘s biggest challenge to defeat Jones, but also Jones biggest challenge to beat DC, eh?

For the lols:

CFEC4AFD-A827-4CB2-97ED-780D5F71D461.jpeg

They both enjoy one another. Natty DC and Juiced Jones are two of the best fighters ever. I'd love to see the fight at HW, so D.C. don't have to drain his old ass and barely make it to the scales. Over eight rounds of action, it was all tied up at 4-4 rounds, but Juicin Jones managed to get a freak head kick. I could watch natty D.C. And juicin Jones compete all day, every day.

DC won ONE round at MOST in the first fight. Lost every other round in both fights and ended up getting KTFO in one of the most brutal knockouts ever witnessed in the octagon. He also lost in every single aspect of both fights even in the clinch striking.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

"DC is not my toughest fight, Alexander Gustafsson was my toughest fight. At no point of the fight I did get rocked with DC, at no point did he take me down, at no point did he put me in a position where I was feeling I was going through hell. I coasted through that fight".

"But everyone else is trying to make it like Jon and DC are like... this is Ali vs Frazier.. this is the biggest one. Gustafsson is the one who came inches away from winning. Thats the rematch I would probably lose sleep leading up to. But DC.. thats like you ask me to rematch Rashad or Ryan Bader, or anybody else I beat pretty decisively". - Juiced Jonathan.

If jones was being sincere after their second fight, you/DC are probably right.

well since he was doped/cheating at that same moment and lied when talking about beating DC clean, I wouldn't bet on JJ being sincere thta night (or in general) but maybe he is a DC fan, who knows

No shit! Beating Jones is still by far the biggest goal every LHW and HW has. There is not a single HW or LHW that would rather win the belt then beat Jones. DC included

DC is literally trying to fool himself saying a week or so ago he doesn’t need the bones
Rematch.
He won the lhw belt twice by getting beaten up and broken. And then knocked out cold.
He wants the rematch.

All fighters know bones is the guy to beat and he has been for many, many years.

You had lhw wanting bones when dc was “champ”

Dc is one of the greatest fighters we’ve ever seen. It’s just bones is that damn good.

I wonder if the better move is to not mention Jones?

Jones lives in Cormier's head 24/7 rent free.

I mean he has to. He won the first fight, but in no way was it not competitive

He sure as hell was full of satisfaction and relief when he defeated DC last time. It’s not just DC‘s biggest challenge to defeat Jones, but also Jones biggest challenge to beat DC, eh?

For the lols:

View attachment 410163

That’s true but both fights left you feeling who the better fighter is.
The first fight he grinded dc and broke him. That’s what dc said he was going to do to bones.
Then knocked him silly and made
Him cry.

“It’s not a rivalry If I can’t beat him “

Dc is a legendary fighter but he’s no Jon Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back