DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

You tell'm DC!
giphy.gif

DC is adorable.

Fuck anyone for hating on him...and fuck me too for hating on him for as long as I did.

And fuck Jon Jones, the steroid cheatin motherfucker.

#fuck

We should get roided up DC vs Jon at heavyweight to make the fight fair

Jon does lines off of a DC altar before soullessly staring at it for 30 minutes.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

yeah, i'm pretty sure even Jones has admitted this. not necessarily being a fan of his, but respecting his abilities.

when you think about it, Jones kind of has to. if he shits on DC, he's only shitting on his greatest win he might ever have in his career. because of how his career has played out, i doubt Jones will be able to surpass beating DC.

i mean, even DC has surpassed him in accomplishments and high profile wins. right now, Jones' legacy is intact for 2 reasons only, he has never lost, and Cormier's performances after he fought Jones actually help Jones' argument for being a GOAT. BUT, smart fans will know, just because you can beat Cormier doesn't mean you can beat everyone he's beaten.

Dc's fanbase is by far the most delusional and ridiculous of this forum

Not that hard to believe there is some mutual respect and admiration for their skills in the cage. I dislike a number of fighters, but still respect what they do out there.

I think its a bit deeper than that. Like a lot of other people have said before me, Jon wants what Daniel has; a nice family, he's team captain of his gym, lhw belt and the hw belt , 2 finishes over Rumble with the 2nd one lasting around less. When's the last time Jon's family came to any of his fights? I could go on but the list is pretty fucking big.

I've literally seen Jones' family at almost everyone one of his fights...always see his brothers there, hi mom, etc....

I think its a bit deeper than that. Like a lot of other people have said before me, Jon wants what Daniel has; a nice family, he's team captain of his gym, lhw belt and the hw belt , 2 finishes over Rumble with the 2nd one lasting around less. When's the last time Jon's family came to any of his fights? I could go on but the list is pretty fucking big.
His family were there when he finished Dc.
He has a family.
DC is fat has a receding hair line, messed up teeth and is small.
Only sherdoggers like him because they can relate to him, why would someone like Jon Jones want to be like him?

Considering that Jon Jones fucked up everything that DC did - like graduating from College, going to the Olympics, getting multiple college scholarships, winning belts in several promotions, yeah, Jon is and always has been a jealous stalking fan.

I think Jon looks at Daniel as the person that his parents always wished he would be.

Well, theres something jones has, that dc doesn't have...actually 2 things. an undefeated record and 2 wins over dc...while dc has never beaten jones...so dc fans can say whatever they want...but it was jones head kicking dc, then pummeling him into unconsciousness.

He has a family.
Only sherdoggers like him because they can relate to him, why would someone like Jon Jones want to be like him?

lets not forget, he also has an undefeated record...meaning, he's never been beaten in the ring...

ZVUGwgy.gif

For starters he wants the ability to win clean, something Juicy Jones has never been able to do.

OH ya, that tiny amount of turinobol on fight night test, really helped jones head kick ko dc...all other tests before and after were all negative...

What does jones have that dc could want?

A criminal record?

A tarnished legacy?

The inability to be champ without cheating?

Being undefeated, considered the undisputed GOAT, having the ability to beat his biggest rival twice both times making him cry, wait are you a salty Jones hater?

He has a family.

Lowlives, cheaters and morally bankrupt people always feel jealous and insecure when faced with an adversary who is everything that they aren't. Cheaters are never satisfied with their accomplishments. Their lack of confidence forced them to rob themselves of the joy of winning fairly and legitimately and it eats away at their soul. Deep down they know that they are less than others. That's why they so often put on such over-the-top bravado. To compensate.

Jones would love nothing better than to be loved and respected. To be a role model or heroic figure, beloved by other decent people. The knob-slobbering he gets from the glory-chasers who simply get off rallying behind a dominant fighter, means little to him. You people shit. Jon Jones doesn't want to be liked by shitty people. Jon Jones wants to be loved and respected by good people. Jon Jones wants to be DC.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

disagree man.. What you saw with Jon when the cameras were supposedly off.. (First dc fight) is the real jon..

Guy left a pregnant wo men he hit with his car.. To grab his drugs and run.. Also been caught abusing peds twice.. Jon is a POS .. Who gives off phsyco vibes (Rogan interview)

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

@Soul On Ice @BC @Threetrees @Elmonstro1

This motherfucker just said Jones wants what the guy he made cry twice has

He would want to be a two division champ?
He wouldn’t want the huge money fight?
He wouldn’t want the untarnished legacy?
He wouldn’t want the respect and adulation of the fans and fighters?
He wouldn’t not want to be suspended?

IMO deep in mind DC wants to be like Jon and to have all his gifts than vice versa.

I had the same vibe this sort of hidden/off hand (I don't know how to call them) compliments and acknowledgment.. roids or not he knows he was beat 2 times and that one time was really bad.

DC ain't king of the hill in his own mind in my opinion.

Back