DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

I had the same vibe this sort of hidden/off hand (I don't know how to call them) compliments and acknowledgment.. roids or not he knows he was beat 2 times and that one time was really bad.

DC ain't king of the hill in his own mind in my opinion.
there is no roids or not. There is only roids. he "won" roided.

Loaded hand wraps or not, Margarito best the piss out of Cotto the first time.

It means take them or put them it doesn't matter we got the ass kicking result that trumps everything, you think DC doesn't know he got his ass beat by that dude 2 times now so no more questions and one was full 25 min no fluke KO or situation that you can leach on.

Also don't compare things like that roids doesn't equal wraps.

Also do not assume that if you do not fail a test it means you are clean.. this all premise is dodgy to begin with.

There was a fight, there were 2 and he lost them both.. yea Jon roided at least confirmed for 1 of those but we still have the ass kicking put a * next to it, put a NC in the record books but we still saw it and all parties involved know whats up.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

I’m sure that’s true. One fighter turned into an emotional sniveling girl in defeat twice though

I love both fighters. But being an emotional wreck like that after a losing is
Kind of a shock.
He presents himself as a humble respectable fighter. Loses. Cries and talks shit like he’s king.
It’s like hey dc. This guys you despise
Made you cry... on tv. I’m pretty sure he’s in your head for life.

I guarantee you dc would trade his hw title
For a victory over bones.

He wants to blame steroids.
Your a man. And another guy who’s on steroids literally rapes you. Would you be
Like oh I would have prevented the dick up my ass but those fucking steroids.

In my humble opinion. A prolapse is a prolapse. Steroids or not.

It’s not running or swinging. A bat or cycling. This is the ass kicking business. An ass kicking is an ass kicking and a
Prolapse is a prolapse.

I don’t rwally know where I’m going with this. But I digress

The loaded gloves is a greater advantage than steroids will give you.

I’m sure that’s true. One fighter turned into an emotional sniveling girl in defeat twice though

I love both fighters. But being an emotional wreck like that after a losing is
Kind of a shock.
He presents himself as a humble respectable fighter. Loses. Cries and talks shit like he’s king.
It’s like hey dc. This guys you despise
Made you cry... on tv. I’m pretty sure he’s in your head for life.

I guarantee you dc would trade his hw title
For a victory over bones.

He wants to blame steroids.
Your a man. And another guy who’s on steroids literally rapes you. Would you be
Like oh I would have prevented the dick up my ass but those fucking steroids.

In my humble opinion. A prolapse is a prolapse. Steroids or not.

It’s not running or swinging. A bat or cycling. This is the ass kicking business. An ass kicking is an ass kicking and a
Prolapse is a prolapse.

I don’t rwally know where I’m going with this. But I digress

Talking about CRYING? Selective memory, have we?

tenor.gif

you have to watch a much older and much more beloved fighter in DC be successful.

I mean despite the failed test and constant fuck ups, Jones undeniably has a much, much bigger fan base. Let's not kid ourselves, most DC "fans" are just Jones haters

Jones can't handle the fact that everything thinks he's a shit human being, but they love DC.
Do people love DC? It's rare to even see someone talk about DC without it being connected to Jones. It's a Shame because DC is amazing and deserves more REAL fans. But few actually seem like real fans and are just Jones haters latching on to DC because he's not Jones

Cormier has the best gifs on this site, hahha, he's so likeable.

DC is great.
Dude seems genuine as fuck. Im happy for him and his accomplishments

Talking about CRYING? Selective memory, have we?

tenor.gif
Lol, this exceeds DC crying because he lost the 2nd biggest fight of his life. Dudes crying because he knew he was caught redhanded for doping.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

Not sure why someone would flame you for that. Jones has said when he first met DC he thought they'd be friends and bond over the fact they were both black fighters in what has been a predominantly white sport. Then thin-skinned DC got his panties in a bunch over Jones saying "I bet I could take you down". The rest is history.

As much as it pains me to like your post.
Arm Barbarian is right on the money here.
Jon jones is my favourite fighter to watch in the cage by a country fucking mile.

Although the way Daniel Cormier lives his life and conducts himself is everything that Jon Jones wants to be.

It means take them or put them it doesn't matter we got the ass kicking result that trumps everything, you think DC doesn't know he got his ass beat by that dude 2 times now so no more questions and one was full 25 min no fluke KO or situation that you can leach on.

Also don't compare things like that roids doesn't equal wraps.

Also do not assume that if you do not fail a test it means you are clean.. this all premise is dodgy to begin with.

There was a fight, there were 2 and he lost them both.. yea Jon roided at least confirmed for 1 of those but we still have the ass kicking put a * next to it, put a NC in the record books but we still saw it and all parties involved know whats up.
there is no take them out or put them in, they were in. They were there. The result of what you saw is directly tied to the reality of Jon fighting while roided.

Why would I not compare roids to loaded hand wraps? Showing up to the cage chemically enhanced/coming off of a chemically enhanced training camp is ABSOLUTELY comparable to showing up to a boxing match with loaded wraps. How is it not?

Don't tell me not to compare loaded wraps to fighting while chemically enhanced. go fuck yourself.

There was a boxing match, and Margarito beat the fuck out of Cotto. Yeah Margarito fought with loaded wraps, put a * next to the beating that he gave cotto, but we all saw it. Derp.

The loaded gloves is a greater advantage than steroids will give you.
Lol no.

showing up with loaded gloves = hitting much harder

Showing up chemically enhanced = more power, more muscle endurance, improved technique because you've had the ability to train much harder and longer in your training camp, with less downtime, more overall cardio, because you've had the ability to work your strength and conditioning much harder and longer in your camp, with less recovery time, an overall enhanced mental as well as physical state.

If anything, it's an ENTIRELY fair analogy. Possibly a greater advantage than simply loaded wraps!

there is no take them out or put them in, they were in. They were there. The result of what you saw is directly tied to the reality of Jon fighting while roided.

Why would I not compare roids to loaded hand wraps? Showing up to the cage chemically enhanced/coming off of a chemically enhanced training camp is ABSOLUTELY comparable to showing up to a boxing match with loaded wraps. How is it not?

Don't tell me not to compare loaded wraps to fighting while chemically enhanced. go fuck yourself.

There was a boxing match, and Margarito beat the fuck out of Cotto. Yeah Margarito fought with loaded wraps, put a * next to the beating that he gave cotto, but we all saw it. Derp.

Can't take you serious and you can't even hold a conversation, goodbye.

Back