DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

He has a loss friend

Ummm no he doesn't...he has never been defeated in the cage...the mat hammil fight was a sham...being dq'd is not the same thing as losing...jones has never lost in the cage...fact...

Ummm no he doesn't...he has never been defeated in the cage...the mat hammil fight was a sham...being dq'd is not the same thing as losing...jones has never lost in the cage...fact...

Has a loss on his record no matter how u spin it.

Has a loss on his record no matter how u spin it.

how you spin it? Dude, did he or didn't he beat mat hammil within an inch of his life? did he or didn't he beat hammil? The answer is yes...forget what the technical record says...cause everyone knows, the announcers always say, he has never been beaten. which he hasn't...how can you watch that fight and then claim he has a loss on his record? the ref literally saved hammil from being murdered...how is that losing? cause of some messed up rule that shouldn't be in place to begin with? "oh, but the record says, he has a loss on his record" you say...but we all know that's full of shit...jones has never been beaten...

how you spin it? Dude, did he or didn't he beat mat hammil within an inch of his life? did he or didn't he beat hammil? The answer is yes...forget what the technical record says...cause everyone knows, the announcers always say, he has never been beaten. which he hasn't...how can you watch that fight and then claim he has a loss on his record? the ref literally saved hammil from being murdered...how is that losing? cause of some messed up rule that shouldn't be in place to begin with? "oh, but the record says, he has a loss on his record" you say...but we all know that's full of shit...jones has never been beaten...

Does not matter what your opinion is kiddo.

Hammil has a win over JBJ in the UFC and JBJ has an official Loss via DQ to Matt Hammill.

Spin it wih as many paragraphs as you like it will not change the outcome of that fight.

He lost and is not undefeated.

Good day deluded Roid supporting twerp.

Does not matter what your opinion is kiddo.

Hammil has a win over JBJ in the UFC and JBJ has an official Loss via DQ to Matt Hammill.

Spin it wih as many paragraphs as you like it will not change the outcome of that fight.

He lost and is not undefeated.

Good day deluded Roid supporting twerp.

It's not an opinion...who was on the bottom getting destroyed when the fight was stopped? who was getting destroyed the entire fight leading up to that point? Official loss...bhahaha

Calling me kiddo and twerp...a full grown 280lb bodybuilder is highly amusing...You're looking at the "official" record...I'm looking at as simply, who won the fight...and jones won the fight...you're being a little pussy and saying "gee, he was dq'd, so he lost" true, officially, he has a loss on his record...but everyone knows that wasn't a loss...joe rogan has said it...dana white has said...many others have said it...

It's not an opinion...who was on the bottom getting destroyed when the fight was stopped? who was getting destroyed the entire fight leading up to that point? Official loss...bhahaha

Calling me kiddo and twerp...a full grown 280lb bodybuilder is highly amusing...You're looking at the "official" record...I'm looking at as simply, who won the fight...and jones won the fight...you're being a little pussy and saying "gee, he was dq'd, so he lost" true, officially, he has a loss on his record...but everyone knows that wasn't a loss...joe rogan has said it...dana white has said...many others have said it...

LOL trying to re-write history rofl he has a loss.

Go take more steroids you overcompensating little man.

LOL trying to re-write history rofl he has a loss.

Go take more steroids you overcompensating little man.

Aside from the personal insults, everyone knows the history....Jones was destroying hamil the entire fight...took him down and was beating him mercelessly. that is not losing....I'm asking you to forget what the record says for a minute...you tell me what happened in that fight...who was winning? who was laying on the floor pretty much dead? was in jones? nope....

Jones can't help but respect the guy who can compete with him without all the gear he's on.

But he could have all that if he just stopped being a cunt.

Maybe, maybe not. Jones didn't like his chances fighting clean. I mean, what other conclusion can there be? He literally risked his career to get that juicer's edge.

Aside from the personal insults, everyone knows the history....Jones was destroying hamil the entire fight...took him down and was beating him mercelessly. that is not losing....I'm asking you to forget what the record says for a minute...you tell me what happened in that fight...who was winning? who was laying on the floor pretty much dead? was in jones? nope....

Does not matter the record books have it a loss.

You can make as many arguements as you like but fact is he has a loss via DQ.

Back