DC — “I THINK HE FOUGHT OSP CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT.”

Such a dumb narrative created by the echo chamber in MMA. He didn't fail any tests until AFTER the OSP fight. Ya'll are willing to believe he does steroids all of the time for his fights, but oddly stopped for OSP even though he had never failed any tests and had no reason to believe he wasn't still beating the tests, and then was back on them IMMEDIATELY FOR HIS NEXT FIGHT 3 MONTHS LATER???
The problem I have with this whole thing is a guy Jon's age should NOT be having ED issues that has him buying dick pills from a gas station.

He went into the 2nd DC fight with the same amount of time away from the cage as he did the OSP fight.

He passes USADA testing for the OSP fight, has the same lay off time as he did going into the 2nd DC fight, and comes in "rusty".

He fails USADA testing for the 2nd DC fight (same amount of lay off time as going into OSP fight) and comes in looking like a world-beater again.

He was able to throw 200 strikes through 2.5 rounds against DC.

Against a lesser opponent in OSP, he threw less than 130 strikes in the same amount of time. Also against an opponent without a wrestling threat unlike DC.

Only 1 fight apart. That mfker guilty

I think he does cycles of steroids every time he can. He thinks he can beat the system but now again he had some traces left just like the last time. He just uses correct dosages and picks the right times to use that it is pretty difficult for him to get caught. Not to mention he probably has access to the best and most difficult to trace stuff.

Osp was litterally the first fight that confirmed he was using,he was the biggest he had ever been.

Yeah, Jon was so juiced against OSP he knew he had to take it easy on him or it would give away the game. lol

He was able to throw 200 strikes through 2.5 rounds against DC.

Against a lesser opponent in OSP, he threw less than 130 strikes in the same amount of time. Also against an opponent without a wrestling threat unlike DC.

He throws more strikes against DC precisely to keep him at bay so that DC won't be in clinch territory, as well as because it gasses DC out quicker.

Osp was litterally the first fight that confirmed he was using,he was the biggest he had ever been.

This is what people also ignore in their confirmation bias. That fight was when Jon came in the biggest he's ever been after those months of powerlifting where everyone said he's on steroids with that transformation, yet THIS is the fight he's NOT on steroids?

if I had to guess, I'd say Jones does steroids all the fucking time and always did cause he don't give a fuck

That's my point though. There's no reason he should've have been on steroids against OSP yet. He was still passing all of his tests, why would he quit and then continue doing them for a fight 3 months later?

Jones doesn't fight at HW for the same reason he cheats. He's a coward.

Allow me to be much MORE specific:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...om-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-drug-test
Here are the tests, DC extremely low testosterone. Pure hypocrite.

People, stop with this bullshit. All of them use something. Or do you think that Cormier fat-ass can do what he does with that barrel body? Stop the nonsense.

It's not the testosterone it's the ratio between it and the epitestosterone that is what is being discussed not the gross amount of testosterone.

I spent a good 10 years since 99 telling everyone Lance Doped, i'm not naive at all about this.

Does anyone actually think the Jones who fought OSP would have beaten Cormier? Clean Jones has NOTHING for the 2 division champ.

OSP is getting KOd by every top 10 like he is more of a nuisance rather than a challange. Doing a boring 50-45 decision against him is hardly something to brag about.
you're wasting your time responding to a Jones fan that joined a week ago and already has dubs ??<{1-8}>

Considering he didn't fail a test during the OSP fight doesn't mean he was clean but probably not as juiced as he usually is. Jones could probably take stuff and still pass tests but it seems he wants to come in as juiced as possible and thats why hes failing all these tests

It's not the testosterone it's the ratio between it and the epitestosterone that is what is being discussed not the gross amount of testosterone.

I spent a good 10 years since 99 telling everyone Lance Doped, i'm not naive at all about this.
T/E ratio of .4 is strange

Does anyone actually think the Jones who fought OSP would have beaten Cormier? Clean Jones has NOTHING for the 2 division champ.

Jones is obviously a doper, but I find it baffling that people think that he was clean for the OSP fight just because he was hesitant. He only "looked bad" because he was tentative. He picked up HW sized OSP pretty easily and slammed him multiple times.

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

The infamous "roid Jones" picture that's become popular in the past couple of years was taken a few months before he fought OSP. That fight was the fight that he bulked up for after his hit and run suspension.

Hasn't DC been begging for a fight with known juicer Brock? Also weren't his T/E ratios all fucked and low before the first Jones fight

No. Somebody said that and people took to repeating it but if you just looked at his ratio and Jones' before that fight, you would guess Jones was the much older fighter.

Jon Jones probably wouldn’t even be a fighter if he couldn’t juice.

Jones is obviously a doper, but I find it baffling that people think that he was clean for the OSP fight.

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

The infamous "roid Jones" picture that's become popular in the past couple of years was taken a few months before he fought OSP. That fight was the fight that he bulked up for after his hit and run suspension.
obviously he was juiced out of his mind during his suspension. But he was completely cycled off for the fight and didnt risk jeopardizing his return with microdosing shenanigans. That underwhelming performance taught him that he needs to push the boundaries further to maintain an edge.

I like DC but he will always be salty when it comes to Jones. Clean or not he lost to him twice and that will always haunt him.

Ok, then this article is for you. Not only the low testosterone, but the ratio is fishy. Stop the fallacy and see for yourself.

Back