DC — “I THINK HE FOUGHT OSP CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT.”

taking zero damage and exerting minimal effort.
<{MingNope}>

Your home boy, aka the only man in human history to fail a drug test for the same drug he pissed hot for 1 and a half years ago, left in a wheel chair and could not even finish a dude with one arm.

523660486.jpg

He's a fringe perennial top five with out the juice, but the juice gives him special powers (just like it did Barry Bonds and Lance "The White Jon Jones" Armstrong).

The testing only got much better in recent years and Jones has been caught using PEDs in every fight since USADA except for the OSP fight and his testosterone levels when he fought DC the first time where similar to that of an elderly man. So, Yeah, I think he's been cheating for a long time, he didn't start cheating right when the testing got much better, you would have to be really naive to believe that.
He had a picogram of test left in his system ;)

How can anyone not admit that during the OSP fight he wasn't as aggressive.

Isn't like one of the main indicators is aggression? Like Hulk? You get juiced and go crazy. I know it is a silly exageratiion but you know what I'm saying.

Let's not give this fat crybaby any attention.

Jon tested for the same substance that suspended him a year ago, no doubt he is still using, he was just trying to not take as much. Clearly he feels he can't perform well without something in his system.

“I THINK HE FOUGHT OVINCE SAINT PREUX CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT, AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING AGAIN DIRTY, AND GOT CAUGHT AT UFC 200.”

Cormier insisted he wholeheartedly believes Jones has been cheating for most of his UFC career and says he only counts three fights.

‘Do I feel he did try to cheat? Yeah I do,’ said Cormier.

‘If I believe it in my heart then I am going to say so and I believe he has done it, for a long time.’

Those first few fights. Ovince Saint Preux, Andre Gusmao and Stephen Bonnar. Those three fights is when you didn’t do steroids.’

This was during a press conference during their last bout against one another.

What do you guys think?

He flopped Bonnar on his head and rag dolled him. He was definitely on steroids for that fights.

Why does everyone assume a former Olympian has never been around nor taken PEDs?

That’s the dumbest narrative of them all. Jon was rusty against OSP and won a flawless 50-45 while taking zero damage and exerting minimal effort.

DC is just salty he pulled out of that fight because he feels that was his best chance to ever beat Jones. Jones still would have beaten him though.

You can still be dominant and look like shit. OSP is 3 tiers behind the elite.

Just let them juice, it's probably not good for them but neither is taking a career of strikes to the head and body.

It's pretty obvious at this point. Jon looked like shit in that fight.

I don't understand how DC gets the hate he does, he's the ultimate babyface. He's 40 years old and presumably clean, having passed every USADA test he took for nearly 2 decades now, he's comically undersized for the division in terms of height, reach, frame, and muscle mass and he still bodies everyone. He's overcome a ton of shit in his personal life as well. The only guy he's struggled against, his arch nemesis, is a decade younger, over half a foot taller, has over 12 inches of reach on him, and he still needed to abuse drugs to beat DC. DC is the fucking man period, a man of integrity and the greatest representative the sport has ever had.

Jones toyed with OSP because he knew he could
Just getting some rounds in
The Jones that fought OSP was technically superior to the previous versions of Jones
He still wastes any LHW walking the earth

That’s the dumbest narrative of them all. Jon was rusty against OSP and won a flawless 50-45 while taking zero damage and exerting minimal effort.

DC is just salty he pulled out of that fight because he feels that was his best chance to ever beat Jones. Jones still would have beaten him though.
Or maybe, just maybe, DC is salty because Jon Jones were juicing and got busted. Just maybe.

Back