DC — “I THINK HE FOUGHT OSP CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT.”

How can anyone not admit that during the OSP fight he wasn't as aggressive.

Isn't like one of the main indicators is aggression? Like Hulk? You get juiced and go crazy. I know it is a silly exageratiion but you know what I'm saying.

That is really dumb.

Jones felt what an even playing field felt like and due to his narcissism panicked and resorted back to steroids. We saw a clean Jones once and we never will again.

You are wrong, next. If you can't see nothing wrong or suspicious reading that, you know nothing about the matter one hundred percent. Go cry with your crying baby DC fake champ like the others, I prefer the truth not blindness.

lol, two people proved you're wrong about DC's testosterone levels and you still won't just accept that you made a mistake. All you had to do was say, oh I meant his T/E ratios looked off or I made a mistake or I misread something.

The narrative is STOP THE BULLSHIT. All of them use something, some people get caught and some people don't. The reasons are diverse, but the truth is different. All of professional fighters know about this, if 20% don't use nothing is very high tbh.

I don't know if you're arguing with me or not. You're preaching to the choir here. I said I think all the top guys are on things. Not all PEDs are steroids.
I believe the UFC in particular because of USADA has become a sport where you not only have to defeat your opponent in the cage but also beat the drug testers out of it. That's the way professional cycling was when Lance Armstrong raced. If they get caught like Jones has, he has to be punished for it.

I hate PEDs in sports but it's naive to think many athletes get to the top without help.

“I THINK HE FOUGHT OVINCE SAINT PREUX CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT, AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING AGAIN DIRTY, AND GOT CAUGHT AT UFC 200.”

Cormier insisted he wholeheartedly believes Jones has been cheating for most of his UFC career and says he only counts three fights.

‘Do I feel he did try to cheat? Yeah I do,’ said Cormier.

‘If I believe it in my heart then I am going to say so and I believe he has done it, for a long time.’

Those first few fights. Ovince Saint Preux, Andre Gusmao and Stephen Bonnar. Those three fights is when you didn’t do steroids.’

This was during a press conference during their last bout against one another.

What do you guys think?

Lol, the way he says off the steroids makes it sound like he cycled steroid use for both fights.

WAR JON JONES!! The number one best of all time, don't forget.
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

You are wrong, next. If you can't see nothing wrong or suspicious reading that, you know nothing about the matter one hundred percent. Go cry with your crying baby DC fake champ like the others, I prefer the truth not blindness.

I guess i'll just slope off while you ram your fingers into your ears and make loud noises with your mouth. See ya!

who cares. the man has still never lost a fight.

“I THINK HE FOUGHT OVINCE SAINT PREUX CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT, AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING AGAIN DIRTY, AND GOT CAUGHT AT UFC 200.”

Cormier insisted he wholeheartedly believes Jones has been cheating for most of his UFC career and says he only counts three fights.

‘Do I feel he did try to cheat? Yeah I do,’ said Cormier.

‘If I believe it in my heart then I am going to say so and I believe he has done it, for a long time.’

Those first few fights. Ovince Saint Preux, Andre Gusmao and Stephen Bonnar. Those three fights is when you didn’t do steroids.’

This was during a press conference during their last bout against one another.

What do you guys think?

Wasn't Jones scheduled to fighting Dc when he fought Osp? so jones would have fought dc clean then? Didn't dc pull out with an injury, thats why jones fought osp...only reason jones didn't look all that great, was it was a last minute switch of opponents..how do you get up for an osp fight?

That’s the dumbest narrative of them all. Jon was rusty against OSP and won a flawless 50-45 while taking zero damage and exerting minimal effort.

DC is just salty he pulled out of that fight because he feels that was his best chance to ever beat Jones. Jones still would have beaten him though.

Because he was on steroids. That’s the point, dummy.

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

The infamous "roid Jones" picture that's become popular in the past couple of years was taken a few months before he fought OSP. That fight was the fight that he bulked up for after his hit and run suspension.

Interesting. So why do you think he lost all that bulk so quickly? Intense cardio? He looked smaller than St.-Preux in the cage. Unusually ripped, yes, but not massive.

9264211.jpg

He went into the 2nd DC fight with the same amount of time away from the cage as he did the OSP fight.

He passes USADA testing for the OSP fight, has the same lay off time as he did going into the 2nd DC fight, and comes in "rusty".

He fails USADA testing for the 2nd DC fight (same amount of lay off time as going into OSP fight) and comes in looking like a world-beater again.

It may be true that he spent roughly the same time away from the cage, but remember that OSP was a switch three weeks out from a fight that was supposed to be against DC.

Who are you going to be more relaxed and confident against, the guy you've beaten already, or the last-minute replacement with a different stance and style?

OSP is getting KOd by every top 10 like he is more of a nuisance rather than a challange. Doing a boring 50-45 decision against him is hardly something to brag about.
And other than Manuwa, who has KO'd him in the top 10? He KO'd Corey Anderson just last year. Who is top 10.

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

The infamous "roid Jones" picture that's become popular in the past couple of years was taken a few months before he fought OSP. That fight was the fight that he bulked up for after his hit and run suspension.

It's also worth noting that the infamous "roid Jones" picture is the only evidence anyone can bring up for Jones looking bigger. I guarantee you he had other pictures taken at that time that no one references, which to me says it's all perspective and lighting, and nothing more.

That’s the dumbest narrative of them all. Jon was rusty against OSP and won a flawless 50-45 while taking zero damage and exerting minimal effort.

DC is just salty he pulled out of that fight because he feels that was his best chance to ever beat Jones. Jones still would have beaten him though.

Jon Jones' career only proves that a top fighter on steroids is better than a top fighter not on steroids.

OSP is top fodder. That's not the same as a top fighter.

DC pulling nonsense out of thin air again. Why does he think Jones was clean against OSP, because he didn't finish him? (Never mind the easy 50-45.) Yet despite making such a baseless assumption, he then goes on to say that Jones was clean for the Bonnar fight, one in which he was the most dominant and spectacular (suplexes, etc.) he's ever been - the fight that put Jones on the map for a lot of people, including me. If you're basing such serious accusations on fight performance, you really don't have a leg to stand on when you bring the Bonnar fight in.

It's also worth noting that the infamous "roid Jones" picture is the only evidence anyone can bring up for Jones looking bigger. I guarantee you he had other pictures taken at that time that no one references, which to me says it's all perspective and lighting, and nothing more.

This is the "infamous roid picture" without a million filters

rt515PH.jpg

DC's also were suspiciously low in that fight though

Wrong DC was normal for a mid to late 30s male and it stayed steady around the same level with each test he took.
After 30, your t levels will be lower.

Jones was mid 20s and should have high t levels and instead did NOT JUST have super low levels matching that of an 80 year old cancer patient, he also had fluctuating abnormal varying levels that changed drastically each test.

He was without question on something and masking his T levels.

What did he get caught using at UFC200 ... masking agents ... what a "shocker" right?

Back