DC — “I THINK HE FOUGHT OSP CLEAN, AND DIDN’T LIKE THE WAY HE FELT.”

Allow me to be much MORE specific:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...om-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-drug-test
Here are the tests, DC extremely low testosterone. Pure hypocrite.

People, stop with this bullshit. All of them use something. Or do you think that Cormier fat-ass can do what he does with that barrel body? Stop the nonsense.

You are not reading the documents correctly if you think the results show that DC has "extremely low testosterone".

60 ng/mL is what the average male testosterone level is, according to the document in your link DC's average testosterone level was 35 which is low but not "extremely low testosterone" and he was 36 at the time so it's not unlikely that his testosterone production has gone down with age.

obviously he was juiced out of his mind during his suspension. But he was completely cycled off for the fight and didnt risk jeopardizing his return with microdosing shenanigans. That underwhelming performance taught him that he needs to push the boundaries further to maintain an edge.

IMO His performance in that fight was more likely due to overcautiousness and the fact that his head was messed up from getting arrested right before the fight more than him being clean.

His issue against OSP was lack of aggression. Whenever actually tried to do anything, he didn't have a problem doing it.

Jon Jones probably wouldn’t even be a fighter if he couldn’t juice.
he'd still be a good fighter, just not the GOAT. He has freakishly long reach and knows how to use it well (something many tall UFC fighters cant seem to learn) along with great technique and fight IQ. But there would be some 0's next to his name if he fought everyone clean.

Jones was supposed to fight DC the night he fought OSP so If anything he would have came in juiced for that fight. Jones didn't look bad at all vs OSP and nearly finished him. Easy 50-44 win. Same with Khabib over Al, easy win that detractors discount by grasping at straws because they didn't get a finish in 10 seconds.

You are not reading the documents correctly if you think the results show that DC has "extremely low testosterone".

60 ng/mL is what the average male testosterone level is, according to the document in your link DC's average testosterone level was 35 which is low but not "extremely low testosterone" and he was 36 at the time so it's not unlikely that his testosterone production has gone down with age.

Additionally, weight cutting, strenuous training and head trauma all have an effect on test levels. That's why there's a pretty wide acceptable range for the purpose of testing.

Does anyone actually think the Jones who fought OSP would have beaten Cormier? Clean Jones has NOTHING for the 2 division champ.

Does anyone think that the DC that fought Silva would've beaten Jones?

Wow DC bringing it with the OUTRAGEOUS lies.

There is NO reliable proof Jon was clean vs. OSP.....or even Gusmao and Bonnar.

If you say USADA, I will LAFF.

Well, if you read all and "this" is your conclusion, definitely your own nickname doesn't fit. Next.

Allow me to be much MORE specific:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...om-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-drug-test
Here are the tests, DC extremely low testosterone. Pure hypocrite.

People, stop with this bullshit. All of them use something. Or do you think that Cormier fat-ass can do what he does with that barrel body? Stop the nonsense.

Jones has tested positive and people hate Jones so he's guilty of everything they can imagine. DC hasn't tested positive so he deserves the benefit of doubt. That's the narrative.

Cormier's T was definitely low in those tests too but people excuse it because his didn't vary a lot like Jones's did. All that tells me is if DC is taking something, he's much more careful and responsible about his PED intake. Since I think all the top guys take things, he's like Romero and even Brock that way. They've had decades to perfect what they do and beat testing.

Jones has proven he's irresponsible in the rest of his life so I don't understand why people are so surprised he'd also be irresponsible in monitoring his PEDs intake too. He's like the Diaz brothers with weed. They know the tests are coming but they do that shit anyway.

Ok, then this article is for you. Not only the low testosterone, but the ratio is fishy. Stop the fallacy and see for yourself.

I'm correcting your fallacy, stop projecting, we have to make sure everything is clearly defined when discussing it to stop errors. You made a mistake on what was being measured accept the correction like an adult and we can then discuss the ratios in the correct context.

Well, if you read all and "this" is your conclusion, definitely your own nickname doesn't fit. Next.

It's not my fault you posted a document you cannot read correctly. Everyone makes mistakes, you don't need to get upset about it or that people noticed you made one.

Jones has tested positive and people hate Jones so he's guilty of everything they can imagine. DC hasn't tested positive so he deserves the benefit of doubt. That's the narrative.

Cormier's T was definitely low in those tests too but people excuse it because his didn't vary a lot like Jones's did. All that tells me is if DC is taking something, he's much more careful and responsible about his PED intake. Since I think all the top guys take things, he's like Romero and even Brock that way. They've had decades to perfect what they do and beat testing.

Jones has proven he's irresponsible in the rest of his life so I don't understand why people are so surprised he'd also be irresponsible in monitoring his PEDs intake too. He's like the Diaz brothers with weed. They know the tests are coming but they do that shit anyway.
The narrative is STOP THE BULLSHIT. All of them use something, some people get caught and some people don't. The reasons are diverse, but the truth is different. All of professional fighters know about this, if 20% don't use nothing is very high tbh.

It's not my fault you posted a document you cannot read correctly. Everyone makes mistakes, you don't need to get upset about it or that people noticed you made one.
You make a mistake, not me. Again, your nickname doesn't fit at all. The reality is there.

DC was 36 when the test was taken i believe, just to keep everything accurate.

You make a mistake, not me. Again, your nickname doesn't fit at all. The reality is there.

What mistake did I make? Pointing out that you said he had extremely low testosterone levels when they were only a little low based on the link you posted? Maybe you should have looked up what normal testosterone levels are and do some elementary school math before making stupid claims that are easily debunked.

No, they were not.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

"the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML."

"Cormier’s T/E ratios were 0.40:1 and 0.48:1, while his testosterone levels were 50 ng/mL and 70 ng/mL."

His testosterone levels were almost exactly average.

Even if they were... unlike Jones, DC is damn near 40 years old..

Jones was 27 years old and his athletic prime with the t/e levels of a 95 year old grandma.

Career juicer.

I'm correcting your fallacy, stop projecting, we have to make sure everything is clearly defined when discussing it to stop errors. You made a mistake on what was being measured accept the correction like an adult and we can then discuss the ratios in the correct context.
You are wrong, next. If you can't see nothing wrong or suspicious reading that, you know nothing about the matter one hundred percent. Go cry with your crying baby DC fake champ like the others, I prefer the truth not blindness.

Back