• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DAZN Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano April 30th MSG

I think Serrano takes it. Katie has barely scraped by lesser fighters, some could argue she didn't even.

Is this tonight? Is everything (DAZN, ESPN+, ESPN, BKFC) on at the same time?

giphy.gif

ill be honest, i couldnt tell these girls from the girl that bags my groceries at Publix.

And I see Ariel Shillwani talking about -goat fight-

the only female boxer I know of, and I'm a admitted hardcore now super casual to Boxing:

AnnwBelts1.jpg

Ann Wolfe. Because she was a killer.

Kind of pumped for this even though have little interest in women's boxing in general. I did watch Delfine Persoon 1 and thought Taylor lost it.
Betting says Taylor is ~45% chance slight underdog v close tho, which makes this #1 vs #2 and biggest money women's fight even more interesting.

Is this tonight? Is everything (DAZN, ESPN+, ESPN, BKFC) on at the same time?
giphy.gif
That dude looks like Sloth's son (Sloth from The Goonies). Yeah this fight is tonight on DAZN. Main card starts at 7:30 ET. Main event is expected to start at around 10:15 ET. Stevenson vs Valdez is on ESPN and ESPN+. In the UK it'll air on Sky Sports. Main card starts at 9 ET. Main event is expected to start at 11:15 ET.

The face off was the biggest moment I’ve seen in a woman’s fight. Have no idea who these ladies are, but I’m hyped. The live music was awesome

Serrano by late rd Stoppage
I doubt either gets stopped. Serrano's last two fights went the distance and the stoppages on her record are against opponents far less skilled not to mention much smaller women than Taylor. Taylor is bigger than Serrano is and she's fought better opposition in her career (compare their combined win/loss records).

Those are some flashy pajamas that Bellew is wearing.

I doubt either gets stopped. Serrano's last two fights went the distance and the stoppages on her record are against opponents far less skilled not to mention much smaller women than Taylor. Taylor is bigger than Serrano is and she's fought better opposition in her career (compare their combined win/loss records).

yeah safe money is Katie by dec but I am hoping she gets beat up

Looks like Gabe Rosado cut 50 pounds and a few inches of height.

These guys aren't the same weight class.

Ref shouldn't allow that pushing.

Not real impressed with Yafai here. He doesn't slip punches at all and that pushing being a big part of his style is going to cost him when he fights a big enough name that the ref doesn't let him do it.

Back