DAZN Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano April 30th MSG

I think Serrano takes it, she is pretty much in her prime, Taylor seems a bit past hers.

I’ve got Taylor in this. She’s bigger and she’s a better boxer

Taylor started out favored but alot of money came in on Amanda and now it is even. Great fight tho, maybe the best women's boxing match ever. I do wonder if it needs a strong supporting cast, as I can not imagine women's boxing, even at the most elite level, would generate big numbers.

Still want to see Serrano get her face punched in because of her trainer

I hope Taylor gets KOd.

Bad too

Sadly, Katie constantly breaks the rule needed to attract viewers. She does not whore herself up on instagram, isn’t talking shit constantly, is consistently nice and respectful and avoids controversy. What a dumb broad huh??? This fight will bomb.

I love her

Shields vs. Hammer was a bigger fight imo even though it turned out to be one-sided.

Sadly, Katie constantly breaks the rule needed to attract viewers. She does not whore herself up on instagram, isn’t talking shit constantly, is consistently nice and respectful and avoids controversy. What a dumb broad huh??? This fight will bomb.

I love her

Same as that. Love watching her fights

Shields/Marshall and Taylor/Serrano on the same card would be amazing

Shields/Marshall and Taylor/Serrano on the same card would be amazing

It really would! I’m pumped for both fights. I’d pick Taylor and shields but wouldn’t be surprised to see either fight go the other way. Great fights

Different promotions though so it won’t happen unfortunately

I've never seen Katie Taylor fight tbh, but I'll be interested in this event if it has a strong co main event.

Haven't watched Serrano, but Taylor looked awful against Persoon first time out when she was under pressure, and as others have said she seems to be on the slide.

Will watch.

Back