David Haye rocks Deontay Wilder in sparring

koreanzombieufc

White Belt
Reaction score
Nice clip of david haye sparring for his upcoming fight with tyson fury. At the 1.06 mark haye lands a right hand that wobbles Deontay Wilder. There have been rumors that Wilder knocked Haye down too. Haye looks in fantastic shape though and cant wait for the fight.

http://youtu.be/D6hdpqUVYns?t=1m5s

xkm89FM.gif

Last edited:
nice post!

Can't watch the vid here at work. But looking forward to checking this out when I get home.

Wilder has some shaky legs, he looks like a deer walking on ice.

Bit strange why the hayemaker camp released these vids, there usually pretty secretive about sparring sessions.

Great video.

He did nail Wilder clean there. Wilder is all over the place, all the clips of him are throwing crazy looking shots.

I think this could be a good scrap once Fury isn't cagey. All of the training footage is Haye doing his ambush stuff which is fine when he has an aggressive opponent. A huge amount of the WK fight was both of them throwing feints to get the other to go first, although I doubt this one will be the same.

Yep wilder still using his windmill punch's just like in the audley fight lol. Did you see the interview with dellboy chisora saying hes betting

Not him, Wilder is loaded with tattoos, that guy has none.

I don't see Fury lasting long and he probably knows it too, the kickboxing fight he has lined up a few weeks later kinda confirms it. He will get a nice payday tho.

Im a fool and will still buy it anyway, Stevenson vs Cloud is on right after it too.

Haye is looking jacked. One haymaker like what he landed on Wilder (or whoever that was) will put Fury hard on the floor. He may get up on shaky legs but Haye will go for the TKO finish.

Last edited:
Not him, Wilder is loaded with tattoos, that guy has none.

You're right. The guy getting caught clean doesn't look like Wilder. But there is a very brief moment of a guy in an orange shirt who could be him who has Haye cornered. Interesting...:(

The clip is edited to fuck. We'd need to see the full session to see how it really happened.

But yeah in what we saw Wilder was all over the place.

Why would it be news if it was Wilder? He is green as hell. He has power and length and if he matures maybe he pans out. He hasn't exactly had a chance to mature in the amateurs like most. Maybe, if he hadn't won a bronze medal he would have been brought along in the amateurs.

Haye hits hard as hell, one of thew few heavyweights who I really consider a true athlete. But what I also see is that he doesn't hit straight like a Larry Holmes for example. He also doesn't shorten his punches like a Joe Frazier or Evander Holyfied. He just throws wild haymakers and only a few of them landed on Wladimir's head. Of course he doesn't go inside / to the body the way he swings. He doesn't do anything when he has an opponent up against the ropes (Audley Harrison).

Still a valuable heavyweight considering he's the only one who brings the prime RJJ style into the HW division. But I believe he's helpless when you get inside.

Back