Darren Till looking skinny at UFC 228 check-in

he just looks like a regular person, theres nothing drawn out about the way he looks at all. here are some people who look drawn out

chael-sonnen-ufconfox2-photo-by-tracy-lee1-e1330490530253.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-08-25_at_9.28.11_AM.0.0.png

even daniel cormier has looked more sucked up than darren does there, and dc fat as fuck

hi-res-8803eeda8bb700f94a801d43b2933449_crop_exact.jpg

dunno wtf yr all smoking, you are all just so fixated on this weight cutting dialogue that any pictures where he's not hoovering up tiramisu and fries is gonna be met with OMGZ DARREN TILL CHEMO STARVATION HORROR

anyways no offence buddeh im moaning at everyone, not just you

The consensus, even among MMA media types and fighters, is that the dude looks gaunt considering that he hasn't started to cut water yet.

I don't know how you're proving me wrong by putting up pictures of guys who are dehydrated for their weigh ins.

Let's see what he looks like when he's on the scales. I don't think that it's going to be pretty, but If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

Damn son!!

Seriously...looks like he's going thru chemo.

His face is like bones and skin.

Fuck all that.

The guy is literally killing himself to duck middleweight

He literally looks like he's been on a drug binge and now he's forced to make that weight if he wants the contend for the belt come sat

literally?

The guy is literally killing himself to duck middleweight

He literally looks like he's been on a drug binge and now he's forced to make that weight if he wants the contend for the belt come sat

Are afternoon weigh-in rules in effect? Won’t this make his rehydration harder?

I don't think it's wrong. The UFC brought it on themselves. Why do they keep giving title shots to guys who just missed weight? They're sending a terrible message to other fighters while also setting themselves up for disaster.

You know what, fuck it you're right!

Let's send some dominos to Tills hotel room

If you can't make weight without going but naked, then you need to move up a weight class.

In before Till misses weight...again.

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas

He just looks like a big guy cutting weight. He is working with Lockheart and Leith this time so will be on weight.

Well ...cloths shouldn't count as your actual weight, so the next possible solution would be to knock a pound off the scale to account for clothing

Naked weigh ins should be on PPV

This is very low on the list of things I care about in MMA.

Sounds like someone is still traumatized from showering with other dudes in highschool.

Last edited:
Go fugnt anc
If you can't make weight without going but naked, then you need to move up a weight class.

In before Till misses weight...again.
go fight and then come back and tell us that

Back