Darren Till looking skinny at UFC 228 check-in

Wonderboy, IMO, posed no threat of the takedown and does not have Tyron's crippling 1 punch power.

I want to see Tyron win mainly to see sherdog get salty again.
Very true, wonderboy doesnt exactly have a style that forces a guy out of his comfort zone.

He does look a lot better doesnt he? (no homo)

That bloated head always weirded me out. He looks normal now with a slender head shape.

I think he is a good looking guy, and that angle makes him some favors too.

He probably kept his weight lower than usual pre cut so he'd, you know, actually be able to make weight.

Good, keep the fight legit!

Going to be a mess otherwise.

you'd think you wanna feel healthy and strong before getting in a freaking cage fight

all this for a little size advantage on fight night

cap-before-and-after.jpg

He is probably going to be no more than 3-4 lbs over the limit so Woodley still fights him.

Holy hell . I met the guy in la at the press conf for the Tj vs cody fight and wow he looks crazy thin here .. hopefully he doesn’t fail a medical exam or passes out on the scale

If Tyrone gets a guillotine he'll tear his head right off that pencil neck.

Hopefully he rehydrates well.

He looks bad...Like really bad.

Does this chav even lift? How the hell does he have such a hard time making weight when he doesn't have an especially large frame or muscle mass

He has a very large frame.

He is Wonderboy's height but way bigger than him.

He better come in skinny. Fuck up the whole card if he doesn't make weight...

Is it wrong I kinda wanna see it happen?
Like a car wreck sorta deal
I don't think it's wrong. The UFC brought it on themselves. Why do they keep giving title shots to guys who just missed weight? They're sending a terrible message to other fighters while also setting themselves up for disaster.

Back