Darren Till looking skinny at UFC 228 check-in

Darren Till looking beautiful at UFC 228 check-in.

Does this chav even lift? How the hell does he have such a hard time making weight when he doesn't have an especially large frame or muscle mass

It will get interesting if he misses weight and wins, i guess he is on point this time, rocking that WW Rumble look.

Molly Ringwald signing autographs at UFC 228 check-in

He’s a fucking disgrace.

dude has those sloping eyebrows that always make him look weary but concerned at the same time

like a young David Morse
MV5BOTg5ZjZmZjEtMzJlNS00MDA4LTgyMWItODU3ZjY0YjI3M2YyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg

His face looks sunken but he hasn't reached FW Conor levels yet

I'm assuming he will by weigh in day
Yeah--The weigh in is still 2 days out. He still probably has 12-15 more lbs to go. He already looks like he is about to step on the scale. Damn.

so it seems like he's making weight?

Darren "The Machinist" Till.

Not a fan of this dude, but I seriously hope that he doesn't endanger his health and the rest of his career with this weight cut.

I mean, apparently he can see well enough to know where to sign on the poster, so it's already a step above his last weight-cut.

I think he's cutting big already. not sure if good or bad sign.

If he doesn't finish Tyron in the first round and a half the weight cut and Tyron will finish him.

His face looks drawn out, good sign he makes weight though. Hopefully his liver doesnt shut down.

Darren Till looking beautiful at UFC 228 check-in.
He does look a lot better doesnt he? (no homo)

That bloated head always weirded me out. He looks normal now with a slender head shape.

Damn did he start hardcore cutting already? he was looking normal just last week.

He won't miss weight. Dana wanted him in Las Vegas almost immediately after the Wonderboy fight for a reason.

No need to worry.

Lol he looks like a little boy in that picture

If he doesn't finish Tyron in the first round and a half the weight cut and Tyron will finish him.
Im inclined to think the same thing but he did pretty good vs wonderboy (cardio wise), granted he missed weight by 8lbs but his cardio was ok that night.

Im inclined to think the same thing but he did pretty good vs wonderboy (cardio wise), granted he missed weight by 8lbs but his cardio was ok that night.
Wonderboy, IMO, posed no threat of the takedown and does not have Tyron's crippling 1 punch power.

I want to see Tyron win mainly to see sherdog get salty again.

If he makes weight, beats Tyron, then loses the belt on the scale in his first defense that would be hilarious.

Back