Darren Till looking skinny at UFC 228 check-in

He is probably going to be no more than 3-4 lbs over the limit so Woodley still fights him.
He can be 10 over he'd still fight TIll before Usman. Even though Usman is being paid by the UFC as a replacement ,,, Tyron said he won't fight Usman, so is Usman still training and why would they pay Usman without asking if Tyron would accept that fight they just wasted Usman's time and their own money. Unless they threaten and are ready to strip Tyron I don't see how the UFC can make Tyron fight Usman if Till misses weight. He'd just take 50 percent of Till's purse.

Last edited:
If he makes weight Tyrone is going to push the pace with a grappling heavy attack and exhaust Till for an easy stoppage by the third.

Strange how he didnt look that hulled out at the weigh ins against Cerrone. He is going to look hungry af on Friday.

He can be 10 over he'd still fight TIll before Usman. Even though Usman is being paid by the UFC as a replacement ,,, Tyron said he won't fight Usman, so is Usman still training and why would they pay Usman without asking if Tyron would accept that fight they just wasted Usman's time and their own money. Unless they threaten and are ready to strip Tyron I don't see how the UFC can make Tyron fight Usman if Till misses weight. He'd just take 50 percent of Till's purse.

If the UFC were any kind of real sporting promotion, then there would no question of Woodley having to fight a guy like Usman on 24 hours notice after preparing for Till.

They're completely different fights.

If the UFC were any kind of real sporting promotion, then there would no question of Woodley having to fight a guy like Usman on 24 hours notice after preparing for Till.

They're completely different fights.
All I know is UFC wants Tyron gone. That is fact. Performance Institue nurturing Till.

he looks fine you're all high as fuck. or maybe you're all fat as fuck

his face doesnt look bony, you cant actually see both sides of his neck to gauge by that, the arm you can see a bit of is mostly pointing into the camera...

fake news, fuck off

He looks drawn out and hasn't even started cutting water yet.

If he looked like that on the scales, there wouldn't be a problem.

He looks drawn out and hasn't even started cutting water yet.

If he looked like that on the scales, there wouldn't be a problem.

he just looks like a regular person, theres nothing drawn out about the way he looks at all. here are some people who look drawn out

chael-sonnen-ufconfox2-photo-by-tracy-lee1-e1330490530253.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-08-25_at_9.28.11_AM.0.0.png

even daniel cormier has looked more sucked up than darren does there, and dc fat as fuck

hi-res-8803eeda8bb700f94a801d43b2933449_crop_exact.jpg

dunno wtf yr all smoking, you are all just so fixated on this weight cutting dialogue that any pictures where he's not hoovering up tiramisu and fries is gonna be met with OMGZ DARREN TILL CHEMO STARVATION HORROR

anyways no offence buddeh im moaning at everyone, not just you

Looking forward to maybe witnessing the first weigh-in death on the morning of Sept 7th. He looked like he had atleast 20 lbs on Woodley in their first faceoff.
no he did not lmfao. maybe 5 pounds at best. woodley is huge. it's not just about the upper body. woodley's legs would dwarf tilly.

Well, if he's been missing weight or killing himself to try and cut the weight, then it would make sense that he'd try to come in a little leaner and less bulked-up so making weight for his title shot doesn't leave him too spent to perform.

I think it's a good sign.

Note to self: only wear tight muscle shirts or Sherdog will think you are skinny even though you are just wearing a regular shirt

I wonder if they water loaded him by sticking a hose up his ass again

Sherdog probably dresses like a bunch of goons. His shirt is black (slimming), lose fitting (slimming), t-shirt with sleeves down to elbows (slimming) and he is hunched over. All of which give a less than muscular appearance. I guarantee you he wont look much (if any) different on fight day from any of his other fights.

He needs to look like skellator if he wants to make 170

Bruh. He is fine. Just making weight 100%. Till is going to walk down woodley and avoid counters. Too much pressure. Rory did it. Marquart Starched Woodley.
I have seen Woodley too many times to think he is safe in this fight. This is a different kind of ANIMAL

Bruh. He is fine. Just making weight 100%. Till is going to walk down woodley and avoid counters. Too much pressure. Rory did it. Marquart Starched Woodley.
I have seen Woodley too many times to think he is safe in this fight. This is a different kind of ANIMAL

Rory has an elite level MMA wrestling game.

Marquardt was roided to the tits, and Woodley hurt him badly multiple times before getting finished himself. Till almost got finished by Nicholas Dalby. That's about as relevant as the Marquardt fight is tot the current incarnation of Woodley.

If Till stops the TD, Tyron is probably fucked, but we haven't seen nearly enough of the guy for people to make these kind of definitive pronouncements one way or the other.

Back