DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

Punisher is probably my favorite Marvel character, hell, Comic character between DC/Marvel in general so as soon as I heard the name Billy and a reference to how all he cared about was his image/girls/money/cars I knew who he would become by the end of the show but the WAY Frank turns him into Jigsaw is even more brutal than what the Ray Stevenson Punisher did to the Dominic Purcell version of Jigsaw.

Stevenson just threw Purcell into one of those glass crushers at a recycling plant and turned it on. Bernthal Punisher ON PURPOSE smashed Billy's face repeatedly into a mirro then scraped the side of his face down the cracked mirror to inflict more damage and ended it with a "now when you wake up and see your ugly mangled face in the mirror you'll remember me!"

"Answer me one thing... did you know Bill?"
"...... yeah"

You should check out Cosmic Ghost Rider; Frank becomes the new GR and uses his powers to travel back in time to kill Thanos as a baby, thus saving the lives of countless millions. However, Frank cannot bring himself to kill a baby, even one he knows will grow up to become the most evil and dangerous being in the galaxy. So instead he kidnaps the child to raise as his own, hoping to instil a moral code in the Mad Titan. Thanos ends up wearing the Skull and becoming the new Punisher.

This goes about as well as you might expect...:D

Another day, another teaser.

I take it Vanessa isn't coming back..?

Anyway, cool teaser. Season 3 is looking very promising so far. Seems like Marvel really listened to the criticism or season 2, as well as criticism of Defenders, and decided to make the show feel more grounded in reality again.

When season 1 aired...I was able to introduce friends to it by saying "It's like Batman Begins, but more violent...if you liked Batman Begins...you'll like this show"

I take it Vanessa isn't coming back..?

Anyway, cool teaser. Season 3 is looking very promising so far. Seems like Marvel really listened to the criticism or season 2, as well as criticism of Defenders, and decided to make the show feel more grounded in reality again.

When season 1 aired...I was able to introduce friends to it by saying "It's like Batman Begins, but more violent...if you liked Batman Begins...you'll like this show"

<{walkerwhut}>

really?

all that from a 30 second clip?

You should check out Cosmic Ghost Rider; Frank becomes the new GR and uses his powers to travel back in time to kill Thanos as a baby, thus saving the lives of countless millions. However, Frank cannot bring himself to kill a baby, even one he knows will grow up to become the most evil and dangerous being in the galaxy. So instead he kidnaps the child to raise as his own, hoping to instil a moral code in the Mad Titan. Thanos ends up wearing the Skull and becoming the new Punisher.

This goes about as well as you might expect...:D
You left out the Herald of Galactus part.

<{walkerwhut}>

really?

all that from a 30 second clip?

No, not just from that. There are two more teaser trailers out there, here is one of them:

And the synopsis I read sounds cool as well...plus they are bringing back the season 1 black costume.

That, and comments from the Marvel Netflix Exec who basically admitted that recently, the Marvel Netflix shows in general haven't been as good as before, and that Daredevil Season 3 is really a return to form.

Can't wait for this. It's the best Marvel Netflix show imo, and hearing it's more like season 1 is fantastic news.

Fisk's line, "And he'll never see me coming!!" could be a clue to how this season progresses.

That's almost word for word the catchphrase of the "Mandarin" from Iron Man 3. The actual mastermind, Aldreich Killion, borrowed the name of Mandarin and got Trevor Slattery to play him, so he could eventually use the threat he presented to gain power and influence,

"By this time tomorrow, I'll own both sides of the War on Terror".

I wonder if this will be Fisk's plan; turn Daredevil or someone else into a, "threat" to New York, then offer to "save" the city.

Last edited:
Update: October 4, 2018

Full Trailer for DAREDEVIL Season 3; Premieres October 19, 2018 on Netflix

Missing for months, Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) reemerges a broken man, putting into question his future as both vigilante Daredevil and lawyer Matthew Murdock. But when his archenemy Wilson Fisk (Vincent D’Onofrio) is released from prison, Matt must choose between hiding from the world, or embracing his destiny as a hero. Season 3 of Marvel’s Daredevil debuts exclusively on Netflix October 19th, 2018.

The v4 thread title made me think we were on season 4 for a second, lol.

Missing for months, Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) reemerges a broken man, putting into question his future as both vigilante Daredevil and lawyer Matthew Murdock. But when his archenemy Wilson Fisk (Vincent D’Onofrio) is released from prison, Matt must choose between hiding from the world, or embracing his destiny as a hero. Season 3 of Marvel’s Daredevil debuts exclusively on Netflix October 19th, 2018.

I called it! Right from the teaser trailer, I knew Fisk would somehow manipulate public opinion against Daredevil. That's obviously Bullseye in the Devil suit.

The scene with Fisk sitting in front of multiple screens is straight out of Born Again.

Man looks fucking great. Can't wait for this one. Iron Fist was pretty disappointing but like most said the ending was interesting. Although not sure how I feel about everyone being able to have the iron fist seems fucking silly.

Totally pumped for this, finally not hordes of ninjas.

Can't wait! The rest of Netflixs marvel is trash except for The Punisher and season one of Jessica Jones.

Kingpin back? Check
Hallway fight scene? Check

Even though it's another hero fighting a copy of himself, this time pretty much 100% (besides Kingpin) same costume and all, This show still excites the shit out of me.

Looks great! Been waiting for Fisk's comeback since 2015!

Looks like Nolan's Batman the DD edition from Netflix.

So meh.

Man looks fucking great. Can't wait for this one. Iron Fist was pretty disappointing but like most said the ending was interesting. Although not sure how I feel about everyone being able to have the iron fist seems fucking silly.
They were passing that thing around like a hot potato. Dude you’re Iron Fist, BE Iron Fist.

Back