• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

Another day, another teaser.

He's awesome as Kingpin, but the way he says every line in an emotionally incontinent way reminds me of Shakespeare play.

"Dude, you're the king of crime in the most powerful city in the world, yet you're always talking about love. Try not being such a bitch."

It wouldn't surprise me if they had, but the arcs were probably so horribly written and drawn they were quickly forgotten.

I'm amazed there's never been an arc in which Elektra and Psylocke interacted. Both are formerly of The Hand, and it'd be interesting if they had an interconnected backstory during their training with the ninja death cult.

psylocke_and_elektra_by_jerix.jpg
Being dressed like ninja strippers I suppose isn’t a bad reason either

Guys Emergency Awesome just posted his review of the first 6 episodes....he calls it non spoiler review...but unintentionally semi-spoils a bit by saying "the fight scene between _____ and ______" was great and "It hasn't happened yet, but I am waiting for ________ to fight _________ in an epic battle".....I mean come on man.

Summary:

-Fisk is a good villain just like in season 1
-Bullseye is interesting
-The tone and style of the show feels more like season 1
-Feels that Marvel TV understands the Daredevil source material better than they understand Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist.
-First two episodes are a little slow...but not too hard to get through

Grace Randolph says this season is the best season of any superhero tv show ever made.

Take it with a grain of salt...Grace Randolph's opinions are all over the place.

IGN also suggests it might be the best Marvel season ever.

Very bold claims....usually these nerd youtubers/podcasts play it safe and say "Best season after season 1" or "2nd best season!"

So it really is good...I'm trying to temper my expectations

Last edited:

HN says: best Marvel show since the 1st season of Daredevil.

13 episodes? That sounds like there's gonna be lots of filler.

The 2003's Daredevil movie, like 1994's Street Fighter, is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

They're bad, but also completely awesome.

I actually hate that movie. It took one of my very favorite stories from comics and butchered it.

DfQ6DTHUcAA3Ld0.png

Bumpz.

(Sorry, I've been hanging out with Myrddin too much)

Damn, i want to binge watch the whole season. But i have some projects to do around the house.

Damn just started Hill House now I gotta binge the shit out of this.

Really hope the reviews are accurate.

Argh I wish I was watching this right now, have to wait until tomorrow :(

I'm trying to finish up Iron Fist before I start S3. I've got 4 episodes of that.

its been really good so far at least 2 me currently almost done with episode 9.

Just watched episode 1. A little slow, but I'll forgive it due to the quality of the writing and acting, a decent fight scene, D' Onofrio's incredible performance, and the fact I'd walk barefoot over broken glass just to jerk off while standing in the shadow of the last guy to fuck Woll:)

Loved the scene where...

Fisk makes every prisoner on his cell wing STFU just by bellowing, "Quiet"!:cool:

Last edited:
Just dump that shit series, Netflix did.

Season 2, while not good, was much better than S1. And orders of magnitude better than Jessica Jones season 2, and she's getting a third season:rolleyes:

Back