Rumored Daniel Dubois vs Anthony Joshua rematch targeted

Who would win the rematch?

• Anthony Joshua

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i can't decide if it's better for him to box circles around dubois, or to plant his feet and force a shootout.

both guys have more than enough power to put the other to sleep.
I don't think outboxing Dubois is even an option. AJ couldn't establish his jab and Dubois' practically couldn't miss. Dubois can cover distance quickly as well. He was bouncing around on his toes last time. If he was slow and not as mobile then that'd be a different story.

I did pick AJ to win the Ruiz rematch when most people were already saying he was done, but this was a very different kind of fight. I don't think he can avoid DD's punches at all and will be going down some more.

Dubois hit Joshua with a hail Mary overhand right in the first round. He got up but never recovered. Stuff like that happens in the heavyweight division.

If Joshua isn't mentally damaged, this is a winnable rematch for him. Just has to avoid being caught by a bomb.

I don't see why on an ability level, Joshua couldn't win. I'm more of a dubois fan than Joshua (style wise) but Joshua boxed low hand and different to his boxing history.
If it's a psychological problem, who knows? But sure, he could win. He needs that patience again instead of rushing in dog fighting.
The finish was a result of him walking in like a beginner after landing clean shots.
That said, I reckon he isn't likely to resolve it all within a couple of months

I do think AJ could put on a better performance in a rematch but I don't want to see it. I don't approve of immediate rematches, and I think D3 would beat him again anyway. AJ should take an easier opponent.

Lol boxing is so strange. Can completely get your ass kicked pillar to post and get an instant rematch. Joshua isn't even the champ, let alone a dominant one.

Pride pain and ego can lead a man to make bad choices.

AJ has got his money.
He is 100% not going to ever achieve what he previously achieved.

All that is left is brain damage and premature CTE and dementia.

Know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
Know when to walk away <--- we are here
Know when to run.

I understand. It's just dumb to have.
Unfortunately most high profile championship fights contain a rematch clause. That's just how it goes in boxing. They don't necessarily have to run it back immediately but often do. As fans our hands are tied.

This is an interesting one. They’ve both learned and grown since their last fight and so it will be hard to call.

I’m going to pick Dubois by ko in the fifth.

This is an interesting one. They’ve both learned and grown since their last fight and so it will be hard to call.

I’m going to pick Dubois by ko in the fifth.
What? Didn't the fight just happen?

Back