Daniel Cormier would be a monster at MW

Won't happen because of the Rockhold bromance and DC's fondness for pie.

Roy Nelson would be a monster at Featherweight.

Roy Nelson would be a monster at Featherweight.

I know you're making a joke but Roy Nelson could also make MW if he didn't love fried foods and ice cream so much

I know you're making a joke but Roy Nelson could also make MW if he didn't love fried foods and ice cream so much

I don't joke about men fighting in a cage.

smh. This is like when people say Mark Hunt couldn't make 205. Dolce could get it done. Explain to me how it's impossible for him to shed any more weight?

Doesnt Dolce use diuretics? Isnt that why he isnt seen everywhere or helping tons of fighters anymore?

Chael has been set free and shall restore order to Middleweight Division.

Cormier will not dare move down to face him.

Beside Cormier is the LHW champ and would prolly be the #2 Heavyweight if he bothered to stay up there.

He certainly could diet down to MW but he prefers eating cake and chicken nuggets

Rumble Johnson would destroy everyone at Welterweight if...oh wait.

Doesnt Dolce use diuretics? Isnt that why he isnt seen everywhere or helping tons of fighters anymore?

Yes I think so, Rory talked about it on Joe Rogans podcast. It is definitely suspect that under USADA Dolce's client list has shrunk that much.

Spending excess amounts of time on this forum is starting to turn my brain into pudding

Struve would demolish MIghty Mouse at a 135 catch weight

Another dumb height=weight thread. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

He could potentially lose that belly fat and be small enough to make MW. But that's not happening.

Cormier would literally kill himself trying to get to 185. He almost died in the Olympics trying to cut.

He showed up fat and sloppy and tried to do a hero water cut. That was him failing to make ... 212lbs.

If you look at this last fight - UFC 200 - you can see him at weigh-in with a chubby belly and a completely drawn in face. That means he was bone dry, despite have an extra 5lbs hanging off his waist. He's spent his entire adult career struggling with overeating.

He is no doubt the size of a modern middleweight.

Most people don't realize DC wrestled 184lbs as a 5th year senior in college, where he was runner-up to Cael Sanderson.

smh. This is like when people say Mark Hunt couldn't make 205. Dolce could get it done. Explain to me how it's impossible for him to shed any more weight?
Why would Mark is comfortable at HW

Back