Daniel Cormier would be a monster at MW

I guess you missed the part where he allowed himself to get up over 240 just before the games. He was a fat blob. So he had to try and cut a lot more water to make up for the FAT he was carrying.
I didn't miss anything. His walking weight right now is probably around 220-225, so if he were to hypothetically cut down another weight class he'd be cutting literally almost 40 pounds, which isn't easy to do even if the weight is fat. To be honest it kinda seems like you just want to make fun of him for being fat instead of actually considering the ramifications of him trying to make MW, lol. Dude is almost 40, he's not cutting another 40 pounds, and it would actually be easier for him to cut to 211 from ~250 since he'd be losing a smaller percentage of his body weight.

Imagine if he could fly. A true monster.

tumblr_o5477cgSBf1u8qr43o1_500.gif

Given his body frame type and age, he'd be at more of a disadvantage cutting that much weight. First of all, it wouldn't be healthy for him. Second, he loses power. Finally, I don't think he would want to mix it up with the smaller guys. He likes to throw around heavier weight. I'm just interested to see him move back up to heavy and make a potential run at that gold. He has the best chance right now to be a 2 division champ of anyone in the UFC.

Again, I'd take your comment seriously if you were inside his camp and had knowledge of his regiment. You don't know what he's doing. Don't pretend like you do.

It's beyond strange how you speak with such conviction about this--yet, you're not there with the guy.

Are you on the spectrum?

You can use your eyeballs to see he had sloppy belly fat on him, and we know - as a fact - he cut water weight. You can literally watch video of him cutting water weight on youtube.

So why is he punishing himself with a hard water cut when he still has belly fat? Pitch me another possible idea, other than he is still struggling with eating habits.

full camp anderson would have beaten cormier, thats what that fight showed lol

Romero already beat DC in wrestling, easy work for Yoel

Are you on the spectrum?

You can use your eyeballs to see he had sloppy belly fat on him, and we know - as a fact - he cut water weight. You can literally watch video of him cutting water weight on youtube.

So why is he punishing himself with a hard water cut when he still has belly fat? Pitch me another possible idea, other than he is still struggling with eating habits.

Something tells me he has a better grasp on the way his own body works than you do.

Something tells me he has a better grasp on the way his own body works than you do.

Or it could just be that he enjoys eating a lot and is also happy with his weight class. Come seriously the point we are making is that he could very easily make MW if he dieted. He doesn't want to make MW that's why he doesn't diet. It's not some secret. If you want to pretend he doesn't eat too much burgers, pizza and ice cream thats cool but fact is he's a chubby guy and you dont get like that from dieting. Especially when you work out as much as he does. But it works for him, he's a champ. I was just saying he would be at his best in MW.

Absolutely fucking not! He struggled to make weight at UFC200.

Furthermore, his chin is gone when fighting at 185. He wouldn't re-hydrate sufficiently and ability to absorb punches is gone, and also cardio is gone.

Or it could just be that he enjoys eating a lot and is also happy with his weight class. Come seriously the point we are making is that he could very easily make MW if he dieted. He doesn't want to make MW that's why he doesn't diet. It's not some secret. If you want to pretend he doesn't eat too much burgers, pizza and ice cream thats cool but fact is he's a chubby guy and you dont get like that from dieting. Especially when you work out as much as he does. But it works for him, he's a champ. I was just saying he would be at his best in MW.

I'm just not pretending to know what he does on his own time.

DC could probably do it but it would take a while and he couldn't maintain it.

What was it - the failure to make 211lbs as captain of the Olympic team?

The fact that he openly and earnestly admits having discipline problems with his diet, which train wrecked his life goal of winning a medal?

Or was it him making a parody video where he literally DANCES WITH FRIED CHICKEN BECAUSE HE IS AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND IS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO MAKE JEST OF IT HIMSELF?

You my friend, are a ding-dong. Take a break form posting.

What was it - the failure to make 211lbs as captain of the Olympic team?

The fact that he openly and earnestly admits having discipline problems with his diet, which train wrecked his life goal of winning a medal?

Or was it him making a parody video where he literally DANCES WITH FRIED CHICKEN BECAUSE HE IS AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND IS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO MAKE JEST OF IT HIMSELF?

You my friend, are a ding-dong. Take a break form posting.

Sorry kid. I'm just not self-important enough to act like I know someone's personal life that I haven't even met. Now go condescend someone else.

Back