Media Daniel Cormier says a trilogy fight against Jon Jones at 205 lbs is "all he wants."

He weighs 225 same as most light heavyweights and he makes weight just fine he doesn’t go on massive cuts like you’re trying to claim. He was eating pancakes right before weigh ins inn embeded who are you trying to decieve?
Show me where I said he makes a massive cut. I said he's the size of a hw, which he is. He has to limit S&C so he can continue to make the cut easily. He could take 6 months off and bulk up properly for hw. Maybe even less time than that.

Show me where I said he makes a massive cut. I said he's the size of a hw, which he is. He has to limit S&C so he can continue to make the cut easily. He could take 6 months off and bulk up properly for hw. Maybe even less time than that.
He’s a tall lanky lightheavyweight, weight class = mass not height. He’s too skinny and too light to be considered a true heavyweight. If he’s a heavyweight then so is Gus OSP Jimmi Manuwa and that Russian fighter by your standards because Jon Jones is no bigger than any of them.

If he has to “bulk up “ to be ready for he’s heavyweight then how was he ducking? He never was and no, he shouldn’t put on a bunch of muscle his frame doesn’t natrually hold in a short ammount of time to make him slower. Stop being obtuse. You know what you’re trying to do.

He’s a tall lanky lightheavyweight, weight class = mass not height. He’s too skinny and too light to be considered a true heavyweight. If he’s a heavyweight then so is Gus OSP Jimmi Manuwa and that Russian fighter by your standards because Jon Jones is no bigger than any of them.

If he has to “bulk up “ to be ready for he’s heavyweight then how was he ducking? He never was and no, he shouldn’t put on a bunch of muscle his frame doesn’t natrually hold in a short ammount of time to make him slower. Stop being obtuse. You know what you’re trying to do.
I'm not trying to do anything. He's beaten everyone worth beating at lhw and still refuses to take any fight at hw. He'd rather roid out to beat MW journeymen. If that impresses you then cool.

It doesn't impress me.

Well he has the desire to avenge his loss, but it's a bad decision on his part. Jon has his number at lhw and probably at hw as well. It's possible dc could win, and probable that if he doenlsnt he has the ped Line to save face. Imo he should fight at hw the rest of his career and build his own legacy apart from Jon. Sure avenging his loss to Jon is important to him personally, but on a legacy point of view it makes no sense to fight a guy who dominated you 2 times already. It can't really be a trilogy since the 2nd fight was a NC because of Jon's ped use. I love dc as a human, he seems like a humble down to earth normal guy who excels under pressure. He honestly cares about more than himself and helps a lot of other guys reach higher levels in thier mma careers. Jon is the opposite... Much like conor.. A selfish guy who only wants to put himself in front of everyone else at whatever cost. I hope if the fight does take place that dc learns from the past and has a great gameplan going in. I hope he wins, but I won't bet on him unless I see some evidence that he has the right mindset and gameplan far before the fight happens.

I'm not trying to do anything. He's beaten everyone worth beating at lhw and still refuses to take any fight at hw. He'd rather roid out to beat MW journeymen. If that impresses you then cool.

It doesn't impress me.
I don’t care about your opinion just don’t pretend you didn’t make up lies about him cutting large amounts of weight to fight at lightheavyweight and claim he ducked heavyweigt, then turned around and said he’d need 6 monthes(which is a short ass time) to put on 20 plus lbs of lean muscle to even make 240! Is it he’s ducking and weighs over 240, which he doesn’t you claimed he walks around he same weight heavyweights do, or he needs to bulk up to put on size to compete in a weight class he doesn’t even naturally belong to. Simply ignorant.

Don’t worry about what impresses me, yeah he beat the greats but there is alsways someone new who comes along. I’m impressed with what he’s done thus far and am looking forward to his future fights regardless of which weight class he’s.

It’s his carreer he’s under no obligation or pressure to make a huge leap in weight to another division. If you wanna cry about it go ahead I couldn’t care less but I will call out lies and frabrication.

I don’t care about your opinion just don’t pretend you didn’t make up lies about him cutting large amounts of weight to fight at lightheavyweight and claim he ducked heavyweigt, then turned around and said he’d need 6 monthes(which is a short ass time) to put on 20 plus lbs of lean muscle to even make 240! Is it he’s ducking and weighs over 240, which he doesn’t you claimed he walks around he same weight heavyweights do, or he needs to bulk up to put on size to fight in a weight class he doesn’t even naturally belong to.

Don’t worry about what impresses me. I’m impressed with what he’s done thus far and am looking forward to his future fights regardless of which weight class he’s in.

It’s his carreer he’s under no obligation or pressure to make a huge leap in weight to another division. If you wanna cry about it go ahead I couldn’t care less but I will call out lies.
You're delusional. I still never said he cuts a massive amount of weight. Not my fault if you go into a manic frenzy arguing shit nobody said.

I love DC, which is exactly why I don’t want this fight to happen. If he goes out like this and doesn’t win, it’ll leave such a painful stamp on his career.

fighters lose man, DC is amazing. He's not the best fighter of this era, so what? I'd rather he take on Jones a 3rd time in an attempt to win and lose than I would him to fight Brock, win or lose.

The bitch move is being a fucking cheater. And Jones has ducked fighting anyone at hw forever now.
Lies won't get you nowhere.
Jon wanted to move up, Baldfather cockblocked him.

Besides, by claiming Jon fight (at LHW) DC is just desperately attempting to duck Stipe. Bitch move.

Lies won't get you nowhere.
Jon wanted to move up, Baldfather cockblocked him.

Besides, by claiming Jon fight (at LHW) DC is just desperately attempting to duck Stipe. Bitch move.
Duck a guy he sparked in the first. Who's done nothing but sit out and whine since. Yeah he sure deserves a title shot for..... no real reason.

come on DC, you are too old to get your ass kicked badly a third time. be mentally strong accept that you will be considered "only" as the second best fighter ever and live happily

Even if DC somehow wins, he still has two brutal losses to Jones, so I don't know why he wants a trilogy.

Sick avatar btw.
2 brutal lmao. first was a decision and it was fairly competitive. 2nd Jones popped and cheated vs DC. Fact is he popped. yes steroids help fuckwit.
vitor isn't the same without his special sauce. look at big foot Silva. same would happen nfl A level Jones on a pick diet.

They fought 4 times
My brain repressed that memory, Now that you mention it I actually remember watching the fight online.

What a mess. Wandy has been so far past his prime for so long.

DC believes he can beat Jones. I still believe he is the only one that can but he is 40 now. plus Jones on pico dick pills. can DC juice for this fight? If so he wins comfortably. otherwise I don't know. I feel like he will block the head kicks better this time around so it will be a matter of whether he gets in to beat Jones in a clinch.

Duck a guy he sparked in the first. Who's done nothing but sit out and whine since. Yeah he sure deserves a title shot for..... no real reason.
LOL you are such a whiteknight.
Stipe is the best HW besides DC. Stipe gave DC a shot when DC didn't deserve it. That alone kills any excuse you can try to create to defend DC.

Because he could offer a rematch. But DC refused it.
After saying No, and that he would wait for lesnar... strangely enough he accepted against Black beast (who said himself was not ready to face DC)... while saying he would NOT fight Stipe...

Then he run from Jon, even giving up his belt while he waited for Lesnar... who never signed the contract...

Now he has no way out, so he wants Jon instead of Stipe.

Your man-crush is turning into a fucking duck.

How the FUCK is he going to cut down to 205?

Why doesn't he want it at HW?

I seriously thinks he believes his best version of himself is at 205 where he's much quicker .

Cause Jones wants to stay at 205. Per interviews he's said he's upset about DC being considered a real LHW champ and he wouldn't get revenge for that fighting at HW. He's said if DC wants to stay at HW he's happy letting them each have their divisions. Clearly mad about how DC interfered with what Jones considers "my era" and isn't bothered by fighting a guy he's beaten twice in any other context. DC needs this fight cause Jon Jones is the only guy north of 155 that can sell PPV's now that Brock's retired and he's about to retire. Jones doesn't need anything his PPV's will do more than anyone else's no matter who he fights.

Jones is 6 foot 4, DC is 5 foot 11. Jones is better at 205 than HW, but so is everyone and DC has a worse shot at HW, he's 5 foot 11. Jones might be slower, but he'll be faster relative to DC than they were at 205. DC gets more power but at HW so does Jon. DC beating Stipe at HW shows just how lethal a 6 foot 4 LHW would be at HW. DC was 5 foot 11 but he was fighting a Stipe who to be frank wasn't used to fighting skilled athletes like DC and a 5 foot 11 DC on the verge of retirement was able to put his lights out in a way the objectively inferior but taller Overeem, JDS and Ngannou could never have done. Jones at HW would be a disaster for everyone involved. DC also is over 40 now and it's clear DC had the best shot when he was 35/36 back in 2015.

Jones has ducked 3-4 fights in his career. He ended up taking all of them and dominating. Ducking or not wanting a fight doesn't mean one won't win or is "scared", people have other reasons to not want fights and when someone has never lost at MMA he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Even if DC somehow wins, he still has two brutal losses to Jones, so I don't know why he wants a trilogy.

Sick avatar btw.
They get expunged because of jones juicing. I understand DC wanting redemption even if its unlikely to happen

Jones KO's him again, though it could be sooner. Jones will hit harder at HW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back