Media Daniel Cormier says a trilogy fight against Jon Jones at 205 lbs is "all he wants."

Incoming crying DC ....

<DCrying>

If DC is looking for a money fight, It’s the Jones trilogy.

Would rather see it at HW, but it is what it is.

DC bless

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I love DC, which is exactly why I don’t want this fight to happen. If he goes out like this and doesn’t win, it’ll leave such a painful stamp on his career.

Stipe is obsessed with DC
DC is obsessed with Jones
Jones is obsessed with cheating

Why doesn't he want it at HW?

I seriously thinks he believes his best version of himself is at 205 where he's much quicker .

Slightly interested in DC vs Jones at HW

Not interested at all in a third fight at 205

I don't want to see a third fight. Pulsing Jones is the better fighter. Let's just leave it at that.

That's mighty brave of DC. Jones beat him while pulsing, so if DC beats him during 3rd fight, his legacy will be cemented forever. Good move, hope it happens.

Jesus man let it go. You're 40, it's only going to get harder in both cutting the weight AND fighting him.

Captain Ahab and Moby Dick pills

Why the fuck does DC want to cut down to 205 again? He barely makes HW

Guy should just demolish Jones at HW

@Sapp talk some sense into your boy

Fuck this is actually going to happen. Jones said he'd do it at 205. Getting the sense with Brock gone this is the biggest money fight which is why DC's tune has went 180 on this.

This isn't 2017 though 205 is deep as fuck don't want him disrupting LHW anymore. He already destroyed one golden age, just retire and go on your merry way.

Back