Media Daniel Cormier says a trilogy fight against Jon Jones at 205 lbs is "all he wants."

Man DC is as competitive as they come, so bitter he would do it at 205 just to prove a point.

Any true DC fan doesnt even want him to make that weight cut again. Should be at HW if Jones wants a challenge.
Bad weight cut would be a built-in excuse if he loses again.

Sorry DC a trilogy only makes sense if it's a rubber match, not a rubber cement match.

Because if he loses, he still remains HW Champ and can still hope for dat Brock cash. Or ask for a fourth Jones fight at HW. Heh. Not joking either.

Last edited:
Its funny i actually started to come around to Cormier the last few years but now i just can't fucking wait for him to retire. I am sick of his entitled BS

Plus he was willing to sell out to fight Brock, so weak!

DC is a warrior and a legend. Dude is 40, still at the top of his game, is gonna fight Stipe again, is calling out Jon in a sub-optimal weightclass, who else does that? Natty GOAT for sure.

I don't want to see it unless it's at hw. Jones refusal to meet a guy he already beat at hw is ridiculous.

this is the fight he should avoid the most honestly

Even if DC somehow wins, he still has two brutal losses to Jones, so I don't know why he wants a trilogy.

Sick avatar btw.
Not sure I'd call the first fight brutal. It was a decision where Jones coasted the last two rds. The second fight yes

jon-jones-1.jpg

Even if DC somehow wins, he still has two brutal losses to Jones, so I don't know why he wants a trilogy.

Sick avatar btw.

last victor is what matters.

for example rampage when he KOd Wandy in UFC. This coming from a die hard Wanderlei fan

Bitch move by DC.
He is afraid to lose his HW belt to Jon, so he fights at LHW... for Jon's belt.
Lose and he is still the champ.
Wins, and he gets to be double-champ again, with a win over Jon... sweet retirement into GOAT talks...

Nice business decision, shitty way to get there.
The bitch move is being a fucking cheater. And Jones has ducked fighting anyone at hw forever now.

Stipe is obsessed with DC
DC is obsessed with Jones
Jones is obsessed with cheating

Jones is a self-loathing black man obsessed with white women and partying. The cheating is a symptom of his self-loathing and lack of confidence.

Hes not a heavyweight,

WTF?
He's cleaned out lhw and walks around at the same weight hws do. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until the ped scandal. Cutting down to fight smaller guys while roiding is ridiculous.

Really Jon Jones all of a sudden? Now that stipe’s name comes up he wants to fight Jon Jones again. I guess he’d rather lose to someone who beat him twice than a guy he knocked out. Stipe still has a realistic chance of winning even though I fell DC would win personally. DC Knows that and he’s ducking. It’s better to say “Only one guy in the best mixed martial attended organization in the world was able to beat me, than, well there was Jon Jones and this other dude.

He's cleaned out lhw and walks around at the same weight hws do. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until the ped scandal. Cutting down to fight smaller guys while roiding is ridiculous.
He weighs 225 same as most light heavyweights and he makes weight just fine he doesn’t go on massive cuts like you’re trying to claim. He was eating pancakes right before weigh ins on embeded who are you trying to decieve?

DC...please don't. You have nothing left to prove at 205.

Back