Daniel Cormier on Jon Jones' failed drug test: 'It's more sad than anything'

Classy from DC. A genuinely good guy.

it should be a No Contest. It may not enhance athletic performance but it's a helluva drug.

Who knows how it affected Jones, maybe he thought he could fly and that in turn contributed to him fighting better. Whereas without coke, he might have felt like a mere mortal.

what a classy motherfucker good for him

Exactly. As a HUGE Jon Jones fan, I've been appreciating Daniel's tendency to be classy. He gets emotional and gets outside of himself, but at the end of the day he's a sweet, nice, classy dude and hard to dislike.

Good for him.

Sad for you DC.. Jon Jones did not fight as well as he used to.. He sat on the inside willing to eat your uppercuts and didn't look like he had any finishing instinct. DC was psyched out and could not beat (possibly) a crack head version of Jon Jones. Sad?

classy and incredulous <3

pretty sure cocaine enhances cognitive performance that means jones reflexes were better than normal and in fighting that's what matters more than strength advantage

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

That's a bingo!

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

I felt the same way. More of a PR move. However, I am interested to know how long he has had this type of drug abuse

it should be a No Contest. It may not enhance athletic performance but it's a helluva drug.
December 4th drug test.
Fight was in January.

Cocaine can't stay in your system for more than 5 days max.
And after 24 hours its effects are pretty much gone anyway.

If it turns out he failed his post-fight drug test too, I'll agree with you.

Back