Daniel Cormier on Jon Jones' failed drug test: 'It's more sad than anything'

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

The guy has two brothers in the NFL. Something tells me his family will not allow this to go any further. I am making an assumption that he has a positive enough support group to take it seriously.

Why sink to that level? Don't bring his family into this.

Jones was posting videos of his daughter telling DC she told him so and things like that so if anybody got his family involved it's him.

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

That's plausible, but we'll probably never know. The dude did get a DUI, so connecting the dots between that incident in this, it's quite possible he does have an overarching issue, even if it's not addiction to coke specifically.

Classy response from DC though. If Jones needs to take some time away from the sport and they create an interim belt, he might win a title yet.

I wouldn't blame Dc if he wanted the loss overturned.

Shiit even having traced of coke in your system can give u that extra bit of energy.

I just wanted to post something. First time on since 2011.

DC is definitely an asset to the UFC not because of his fighting skill but because of how is carrying himself in spite of his nemesis' failings.

DC should forget about Bones for awhile.

I really want to see him fight loser of Gus/Rumble. Preferably DC vs Rumble would be great. I have a feeling someone would drop.

Makes me wish even more that DC had won that fight and become champion. He is a true role model, not Jones.

Cormier is a good guy, hope he gets another crack at Jon in the future

saying all the right things

nice job DC

He is saying the "right" things.

But he should have said the "wrong" but real things, which is expand on what he said in that pre-interview. That Jones is a "terrible person, just the scum of the earth".

Because he was right. Jones - DUI, coke addict, lies to his family obviously, the only UFC Champ to start a fight at a press conference, etc, etc.

Weird, but ok. I would wish at least that on my worst enemy. I guess your worst enemy probably is an OK guy.

lol probably. I got nothing against my worst enemy's wife or kids and their lives would get jacked.

Weird, but ok. I would wish at least that on my worst enemy. I guess your worst enemy probably is an OK guy.

hahahaha

Jon Jones at the end of the fight
Cormier what did the five fingers say to the face?
Cormier: What Jon?
Slap!!!

I'm Jon Jones b!tches!!

I hope Jones goes full heel now!! Ric Flair crossed with Ric James crossed with Ric Astley!!

Back