Daniel Cormier on Jon Jones' failed drug test: 'It's more sad than anything'

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier has made several comments today on Jon Jones' failed drug test. Below are some of those comments:

It's good that Cormier is taking the high road. Now Jones needs to get off the high road.

cormier just say that jon was training with cocain and get that rematch dummy!

Dude, earlier today someone posted this exact same thread, except with the entire quote.

DC looking much better than Jones here, three days after losing to him. Hats off to DC.

Classy DC > classless Jones and his daughter.

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

DC is nice. Maybe too nice? !

Also, he is taking the loss pretty hard. Understandable. But DC is too damn hard on himself. He did great

I bet that when Jones sees DC's comments they will make him feel like crap because he knows that if the shoe were on the other foot that he'd kick DC while he was down.

War being classy.

Also, sherdog is full of assholes. Making fun of DC when he was crying

Jon won in the worst possible way.
DC lost in the best possible way.

At the end of the day, Jones is the real loser and DC regains his flawless image.

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

Exactly and everyone laps that shit up, 'poor Jon he needs rehab'
Actually its only because he got caught doing Coke and checking into rehab helps save face / not be fired by sponsors etc

Back